The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thank you very much for the education. I hope the weather cooperates and everyone has a great time.
    You're welcome. This group has been instrumental in forging many close friendships.
    This is what you might expect to see at a Gala Event.

The 2nd photo includes the last image that I ever took of Churchmouse. I ward-off the sadness by remembering his smiles, and try to see (projections of) him in my everyday life. He loved the BIG BOOMS .... and always relished shooting my S&W 500 Magnum revolver.

i-DX3dGjP-L.jpg

i-WFbjwmw-L.jpg

STopaz1982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2021
    Hendricks County
    Thanks. Unfortunately space and safety restricts the number of participants. These are hosted at two different locations by 2 most gracious hosts.
    Certainly understandable. Private landowners need to be careful who they invite to their property. I will go behind my barn and make some loud booms in solidarity with your group. Enjoy the day!

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    As a side note, I should be at the Proteq Open House in Brazil, IN at the end of the month. I will have most of my CZ pistols with me if you want to try any. They are not Wizard touched (yet), but it would give you an idea of what you get out of the box.

Just look for the big goofy looking guy in a Transformers hat.
    I appreciate the invitation. I’ll keep it in mind. And I remember meeting you at CM’s memorial. It was a pleasure meeting you. The transformers hat definitely helps stick the name to the face!

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    As a side note, I should be at the Proteq Open House in Brazil, IN at the end of the month. I will have most of my CZ pistols with me if you want to try any. They are not Wizard touched (yet), but it would give you an idea of what you get out of the box.

Just look for the big goofy looking guy in a Transformers hat.
    Do you know the date?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom