The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    View attachment 217402 new bore, well head, pressure tank and switch. They about hung the bore truck trying to get out. Ruts are knee deep. 80' deep. Water rises to 10' below the top of the pipe. 100 gpm according to the bore team. They said it was nearly a gusher.
    Black gold, Texas tea....

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Been a long day, added some rockauto magnets to the collection. Just finished up installing 4 new control arms, wheel bearings, and sway bar links in the truck. It would’ve went alot quicker if the upper control arm bolts didn’t fight me tooth and nail. It drives alot better now even though the caster is all out of whack lol. Goes Monday for a transmission flush and alignment, then we’re off to see the family in Illinois.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    View attachment 217402 new bore, well head, pressure tank and switch. They about hung the bore truck trying to get out. Ruts are knee deep. 80' deep. Water rises to 10' below the top of the pipe. 100 gpm according to the bore team. They said it was nearly a gusher.
    All good, except for the ruts.... those can be tedious to repair
    I both split, and cut a fair amount of wood today. When I was younger (even just 15 years), I could do twice the work in half the time. My back was very perturbed by the activity !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They added 20 mm on the wings as time went on. American bomber crews faced a pile of firepower on those fighters but they did reduce their performance. Mustangs ate up german fighters configured to shoot down bombers.

I'll need to consult my books to be sure of the nose cannon.

Consulting Heinz Nowarra, Mouse is correct the nose cannon was a 20 mm designated MG/FF. The Mk 108 30 mm comes much later as 88 posted.
    I remember seeing an hour long documentary on those bomber killers. Those in charge knew we were well on course to ending their abilities to make war with our endless waves of carpet bombing. And this was part of the role the Mustang came to play in, getting the heavy’s over there with fewer losses.
    Some of the footage showed how devastating the cannons were to the bomber air frames. Nose to tail and vice versa.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

RFT. Took my lame behind to bed at 9. Now I'm up with the chickens.

GM all. Supposed to be quite a nice weekend. Gonna spend the morning helping Dad work outside. After that it's up to the girls.

I, too, will VERY sadly not be in attendance at FGE this year. Bums me good, I miss faces. That weekend is Pickle Lady and I's 10 year anniversary (a couple for 15). Taking her to Savannah, Ga for 4 days. Fancy hotel in historic downtown district. Can't believe she's put up with my crap for so long.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    RFT. Took my lame behind to bed at 9. Now I'm up with the chickens.

367c6af99b3e322aa4d5ca29f68195b7.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom