THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    John Lovell has an opinion on a CZ.... (At least a specific model) :)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finished filing some more paperwork this morning on my identify theft case. Per the FWPD detective, since the amount of the fraudulent Verizon bill was under $750, it's considered a misdemeanor and so I have a claim submitted with the Prosecuting Attorney's Office for them to handle it. Per the PD's recommendation, I also have claims submitted to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI cyber security division. Verizon has cleared me of any wrongdoing and will send a finalized statement once they're all wrapped up. I hope they catch whomever did this. This crap is a pain in the butt to deal with and as of right now I'm only aware of the transaction with Verizon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    John Lovell has an opinion on a CZ.... (At least a specific model) :)

Meh. Funny I guess, but not really. Not sure why gun guys have to cast aspersions of specific guns / gun owners in their videos like that. The P10C is like a G19, except better in every way. Out of the guns he had that were compact size and using as examples, I'd stack the P10C up with any of them quite favorably.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Meh. Funny I guess, but not really. Not sure why gun guys have to cast aspersions of specific guns / gun owners in their videos like that. The P10C is like a G19, except better in every way. Out of the guns he had that were compact size and using as examples, I'd stack the P10C up with any of them quite favorably.
    “Hipster” is the nicest thing I’ve been called all day. But it is still early.

As to the ‘why’, because he’s making a living monetizing YouTube. And so he needs the attention. He got it, I laughed, but his words don’t mean all that much.

Back to the ditch digging! I’ve got guns to pay for!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

As to the ‘why’, because he’s making a living monetizing YouTube. And so he needs the attention. He got it, I laughed, but his words don’t mean all that much.

Ditch ***** has a certain ring to it. :stickpoke:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I need to stay focused on 300 BO...but this has intrigued me...

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I need to stay focused on 300 BO...but this has intrigued me...

Just a little side trip on the way to the 300 BO ... nothing new around here.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Reminds me of the early MTV days. I was a teenager in NY and we had it not long after it released....don't recall exactly when - must have been at least winter of 1981 because I remember having it for the April 82 Blizzard?

Ok...you can now all return to things that actually interest you., lol

Last edited:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Reminds me of the early MTV days. I was a teenager in NY and we had it not long after it released....don't recall exactly when - must have been winter of 1982 because I remember having it for the April 82 Blizzard?

Ok...you can now all return to things that actually interest you., lol
    It was 01 August 1981 and they played the Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star" ... I was with several buddies waiting for this to go live ... it was an AWESOME show when it first started ... now, meh

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It was 01 August 1981 and they played the Buggles "Video Killed the Radio Star" ... I was with several buddies waiting for this to go live ... it was an AWESOME show when it first started ... now, meh

I was trying to remember when and swear I watched the opening live in the middle of the night…but The History Channels website indicates it was just aired in a part of New Jersey.

Memory. Ugh. I was there. Maybe?

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I was trying to remember when and swear I watched the opening live in the middle of the night…but The History Channels website indicates it was just aired in a part of New Jersey.

Memory. Ugh. I was there. Maybe?
    I was in Connecticut spending my last weekend with my buddies before heading off to college in Terre Haute.

I don't care what the History Channel says ... we saw it come on the air. And, yes it was at night when it came on. I don't recall the time as there may have been some libations consumed, but it was dark outside ... that makes it night time.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Strangely enough, I have a CZ question.

I am the proud new owner of a P-10 C & P-10 F ... well, I've had them since late last year, but didn't get them out to the range until earlier today. I really like the way they feel and shoot ... and grip your hand ... there were impressions of the stippling in my hand for more than a few minutes after shooting!

Anyhow, after I got home, I somehow stumbled into the CGW website and noticed there are several parts available to replace the factory parts. I've read that the trigger is a good investment. What about the other parts ... firing pin, springs, etc.?

Also, the P-10 F came with factory installed night sights ... the P-10 C did not. Looking on the CZ-USA website they show three (3) different sets of night sights ... any idea what the difference is between them and which might be better suited on the P-10 C? Are there other night sight options that I should explore?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom