THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Thanks lads. I learned a few details today to my delight. I knew he served US Army, but that was it aside from his frozen boot story.

24th Infantry Division
    Spec 5
    Air Defense Artillery
    Rifle Sharpshooter medal

My condolences on your loss. I was also 24th Infantry Division, but likely a different time frame then when your Grandfather was in the military.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Don’t know if I toggled something or what but all my editing tools, emojis, etc are blanked out. No purple or emojis. Noticed this last night. Appears to be an issue on my iPad but not on my phone. Closed out my browser, cleared cache, shut it all down and restarted. If anyone else has this glitch I am open to suggestions. I do have a software update pending so may try that.
    TIA

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Evening gents. I apologize in advance for being a bit distant lately. Been a very full life, but as such for us all. I'm no exception. If any snackrifices are made, make them for my dad. He could use a few extra.

With deep regret and a heavy heart, we laid to rest my grandfather last week. Insult to injury, Kaiser, my dad's oldest GSD and father to my eldest GSD Lexington, passed this morning exactly 1 week later. My MIL was recently given a dire prognosis and the Pickle Lady is less than crispy spirits.

Grab your loved ones, embrace them, and smile. For you, for them, for all of us. I'm thankful to be here to share this with you all.

This Bud's for us.
    Sorry for your losses brother. We are here for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom