THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Waiting the “mandatory” 30 minutes before we can escape this doctor’s office….I mean really….what’s going to happen??? My sons arms are going to fall off??? I still remember the 2nd anthrax shot they “shotgunned” into my arm. My arm burned for days….but to think that shot saved me….:n00b::crying::flamethrower:
    My arms and legs have been burning since 2003….cause we all know the government is going to take care of ya….21 gun salutes…”he was a good soldier….took that poison….I mean vaccine like a good soldier….”I want you!!!!!…..be all that you can be”….probably one of my favorites….
    From an Army WW2 training film:
    “The MG42s bark is worse than its bite. A good squad assault can overrun the German machine gun position….” I guess that’s where a lot of used car salesmen got their start.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Waiting the “mandatory” 30 minutes before we can escape this doctor’s office….I mean really….what’s going to happen??? My sons arms are going to fall off??? I still remember the 2nd anthrax shot they “shotgunned” into my arm. My arm burned for days….but to think that shot saved me….:n00b::crying::flamethrower:
    My arms and legs have been burning since 2003….cause we all know the government is going to take care of ya….21 gun salutes…”he was a good soldier….took that poison….I mean vaccine like a good soldier….”I want you!!!!!…..be all that you can be”….probably one of my favorites….
    From an Army WW2 training film:
    “The MG42s bark is worse than its bite. A good squad assault can overrun the German machine gun position….” I guess that’s where a lot of used car salesmen got their start.
    Having put a lot of bullets down range with an MG-42 it always amazes me the skill, timing and courage it would have taken to deal with one.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Howdy, fellow INGO morning people ! It's both good (and troublesome) to hear your stories, Lee.
    Norm....it's nice to see your father. As noted, there's a definite family resemblance.

Us nuke-pukes have our stories too, but many can't be told.

Tweaked my back a bit....putting up the wall guitar case. It's going to be a heating pad day.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Define experienced. That makes you about 100, doesn't it?
    The full monti, bro....the whole ball of wax ..... every possible coupling of awesomeness !
    My first experience was at 15 years old, with an 18 year old girl....in her car.
    By 1968, I was headed to 17 years old, and felt like I was an incomparable stud ! ;)

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Evening gents. I apologize in advance for being a bit distant lately. Been a very full life, but as such for us all. I'm no exception. If any snackrifices are made, make them for my dad. He could use a few extra.

With deep regret and a heavy heart, we laid to rest my grandfather last week. Insult to injury, Kaiser, my dad's oldest GSD and father to my eldest GSD Lexington, passed this morning exactly 1 week later. My MIL was recently given a dire prognosis and the Pickle Lady is less than crispy spirits.

Grab your loved ones, embrace them, and smile. For you, for them, for all of us. I'm thankful to be here to share this with you all.

This Bud's for us.

My condolences, my friend. I will pray for the repose of souls...and for the remaining family & friends.

I'm a call away - you know the number if ya wanna talk, brutha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom