THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hey wtb, make sure you peroxide that wound!!!! You might need a rabbies and some antibiotics too.

Saw the neighbor out in her back yard and ran out to verify that her dog has had his shots. That's one concern alleviated. Washed my hands very well and then put on some antibiotic cream. Should be GTG, thanks.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Saw the neighbor out in her back yard and ran out to verify that her dog has had his shots. That's one concern alleviated. Washed my hands very well and then put on some antibiotic cream. Should be GTG, thanks.
    My wife got bit by our cat over the holidays.....she had to get a tetanus shot and an anti-biotic regiment. Our 14 year old cat has never been outside, current on all vaccines, and had never bit anyone. We were baby-sitting my Iraq buddy's new cat, think there was some dominance issues going on.

She woke up the same night after she was bit, and her hand was SWOLLEN!!!! I guess there's alot of bacteria in the mouth..... so keep an eye on it, wtb!!!!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I carry appendix in a PHLster Floodlight with a TLR-1, not so bad as long as you dont plan on driving for a long time. Still trying to get a P-01 to make it a little more comfortable.
    I don’t mind the lenght, would love to find a full size/alloy frame combo.
    Haven’t really wrapped my mind around all the different CZ models yet but don’t think that’s a thing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Damn, that sucks. Stray or idiot owner?

Owner, though not really an idiot per se. She was out walking the dog and our paths crossed. The dog seemed aggressive, so I stopped and put my hand down with the back towards the dog like I usually do and the dog pulled the owner over and instead of sniffing or licking my hand, just bit it. The owner didn't seem strong enough to stop the dog. I was afraid if I tried walking away the dog would run after me and attack, so I did what I thought was best. Turns out the dog has a problem with men. It's a rescue that the previous owner, a guy, mistreated. My luck.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Picked up the Wrangler on the way home tonight. Very nice piece. Might change the grips...
    View attachment 248761

They're a lot of fun .... congrats ! :thumbsup:
    RustyHornet and I have used ours on the vertical dueling trees at Gala Events. I just tell him to shoot on my side now and then, so it looks like I'm getting as many hits as him ! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom