THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not at almost $10,000 for a rebuilt in a $3000 dozer. Core charge is $3000 and I don't have a core. $6000 and shipping one way for just the motor if you have a core.
    I do that the tranny will quit a week later.
    I only asked because I knew of a great Case boneyard (iirc yours is a case?) by Noblesville, they’ve moved north but used to would have probably had that, or a core and been able to rebuild it way cheaper than OEM, if that’s what the 10k numbers from.

But that was in the ‘old’ economy, too.
    We just paid 3400 for a turbo for a Cat 3126 and waited 8 months to get it. Ridiculous Cat specs.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I didn’t do anything in school. Not a thing. I had too many hobbies to get involved in anything lol. Building cars. Building bikes.
    I decided I’d rather come home and shovel hog poop for $2.00 an hour and not have to shower with other boys, than play football at Sheridan, even though they’re the winningest pointy bouncy ball team in the history of ever, or something like that.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    I’m only just now getting into the off road stuff. After years of wanting to…
    Not sure if you’re aware of this thread, or if it interests you - can’t remember who I’ve had what conversations with!

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I didn’t do anything in school. Not a thing. I had too many hobbies to get involved in anything lol. Building cars. Building bikes.
    I didn't either when I was in high school. I worked to pay for guns, ammo, hunting and fishing. The ladies cost money too. But if your youngsters get involved, you probably will too.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sat on the back porch for a 1/2 hour, and this stinkin' cardinal would not come out of the hedge, so that I could get a good photo ..... I even bribed him with special human peanuts .... not just bird food !
    You have to sit very still when photographing birds, and even though it wasn't particularly cold ..... when you don't move, you get cold !

I need more cooperative birds, damn it !!! ;)

3H4A1282%20copy-L.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Sat on the back porch for a 1/2 hour, and this stinkin' cardinal would not come out of the hedge, so that I could get a good photo ..... I even bribed him with special human peanuts .... not just bird food !
    You have to sit very still when photographing birds, and even though it wasn't particularly cold ..... when you don't move, you get cold !

I need more cooperative birds, damn it !!! ;)

3H4A1282%20copy-L.jpg
    That’s still an awesome picture!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I only asked because I knew of a great Case boneyard (iirc yours is a case?) by Noblesville, they’ve moved north but used to would have probably had that, or a core and been able to rebuild it way cheaper than OEM, if that’s what the 10k numbers from.

But that was in the ‘old’ economy, too.
    We just paid 3400 for a turbo for a Cat 3126 and waited 8 months to get it. Ridiculous Cat specs.
    I'd love the specifics. Mine is a Case.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom