THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    CZ!
    Finally finished my project.
    Not sure if I like the colors or not. I will probably decide to like them for a while, given my newfound respect for anyone who takes these apart and puts them back together for “fun”.

The main delay was discovering why we don’t use 7 year old Cerakote, and changing my mind on the colors couple times.

But it’s done, for now.

View attachment 252749

I like those colors ....it looks super ! :thumbsup:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    CZ!
    Not sure if I like the colors or not. I will probably decide to like them for a while, given my newfound respect for anyone who takes these apart and puts them back together for “fun”.

The main delay was discovering why we don’t use 7 year old Cerakote, and changing my mind on the colors couple times.

But it’s done, for now.

View attachment 252749
    I think its a great color combo. Something a little different but crisp and clean.

Personally, I would have frame colored the take down and decocker levers but I think I am in the minority in that preference.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think its a great color combo. Something a little different but crisp and clean.

Personally, I would have frame colored the take down and decocker levers but I think I am in the minority in that preference.
    I was really unsure of the color before I had any contrasting black on there, once the grips were on I was a little more satisfied.
    I’m a fan of contrast on the little bits, but sometimes all the same colors gets pulled off well too.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Try to look busy. Walk around with a dusting cloth or appear to be washing the front door window maybe carry some cleaned laundry around the house.

Never ever look like you are doing nothing.
    Nope. I'm too tired to even pretend to be busy. The boy and I are upstairs watching tv. I'm taking the birthday girl to get her fancy hair done in a few minutes.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Stayed up drinking at the neighbors til midnight. The girl was up at 4:30-5ish for a while on the edge of a fit. We all got back to sleep for a bit. Up for good around 6:45.

I'm tired, but today is her 5th birthday and we're having a "fancy tea-room" style party at lunch time. Oh boy.
    Just keep track, if any of the ‘teas’ get spiked.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    CZ!

But it’s done, for now.

View attachment 252749

get a set of LOK Grips on there and you are set.!!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I was really unsure of the color before I had any contrasting black on there, once the grips were on I was a little more satisfied.
    I’m a fan of contrast on the little bits, but sometimes all the same colors gets pulled off well too.

That’s why you need several for various combinations of features and colors.

94a6d9156e4be9d05790eb2c252b041e.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    It’s been a rough few days. Wednesday morning I did something to my back. I didn’t think it was that serious and still went to work. Before work was done I couldn’t stand up straight or walk very well. On top of it Wednesday I came down with a cold. Thursday the cold turned into something flu like (not Covid). Temp was 103, chills, headache, sore throat, nausea, body/muscle aches. And my back hurt all the time. Thursday night my fever broke. Which is good because I had already made an appointment with a chiropractor and thought I was going to have to reschedule due to “flu like symptoms”. I made the chiropractor appointment yesterday and got adjusted. Also been using Ibuprofen and lidocaine patches at max recommended doses. This morning I am able stand up straight for the first time since Wednesday. My lower back muscles still have 0% strength and 100% pain if I do anything to try and use them. And I still have some drainage and a sore throat. But I can stand up straight now so hopefully I’m on the mend now. Regardless I gotta work Monday.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    It’s been a rough few days. Wednesday morning I did something to my back. I didn’t think it was that serious and still went to work. Before work was done I couldn’t stand up straight or walk very well. On top of it Wednesday I came down with a cold. Thursday the cold turned into something flu like (not Covid). Temp was 103, chills, headache, sore throat, nausea, body/muscle aches. And my back hurt all the time. Thursday night my fever broke. Which is good because I had already made an appointment with a chiropractor and thought I was going to have to reschedule due to “flu like symptoms”. I made the chiropractor appointment yesterday and got adjusted. Also been using Ibuprofen and lidocaine patches at max recommended doses. This morning I am able stand up straight for the first time since Wednesday. My lower back muscles still have 0% strength and 100% pain if I do anything to try and use them. And I still have some drainage and a sore throat. But I can stand up straight now so hopefully I’m on the mend now. Regardless I gotta work Monday.
    Now you listen to me young man.
    You don’t gotta work Monday.
    What you gotta do is be good to go the rest of your life!

Ok, hope I’m not coming off too strong, but I also hope you get my point.
    From someone who was graciously spared back surgery due to being sent to a good rehab, you are young enough you need to take care of yourself.

In my experience taking care of yourself at your age, paying attention to those little tweaks that happen now, pay big dividends down the road.

Listen to your body, and don’t be too overconfident (there’s some bad English!) about your back.

/dad mode off

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Gall dang ....that's a rough patch, for sure ! If I was a doctor (I'm not), I might prescribe a muscle relaxant to help your back.
    Whatever virus is going-around this winter is nasty. You might want to reconsider work on Monday.... as you sure don't want to make it worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom