Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I thought XLIV was our non-binary, astral spirit super gender's name. :dunno:

Evening peeps. Been unplugged with the fam all weekend. The ladies wanted to celebrate my bday since it's on Tuesday and we're all running about separate. Also had my youngest brother whom I don't see much for dinner tonight. Been a solid weekend off.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Evening peeps. Been unplugged with the fam all weekend. The ladies wanted to celebrate my bday since it's on Tuesday and we're all running about separate. Also had my youngest brother whom I don't see much for dinner tonight. Been a solid weekend off.
    Happy (early) Birthday.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That’s a lot of posts. I can only imagine the total number of views this thread has generated. It’s been interesting enough for many of us to have spent many hundreds of hours hanging with friends here.

Anyhoo…

New grips arrive tomorrow for the new P229. I’m still on the fence about what to do next. Cerakote or leave it as is. I’m generally becoming a member of the ‘as-is’ camp but someone did a light refinish on the frame to hide carry wear already so I’ve been tossing around a burnt-bronze Cerakote with black G10 grips.

What are these CZ things that I hear some of you talking about? Is that a kind of gun?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    We agreed on price but logistics are standing in the way. Think I have a way around that if another buyer doesn't come along. It's in the seller's hands and it's his gun and rightfully his choice.

Looks like I won't be getting the CZ P10S which is OK as I hadn't been looking for one anyway.

The seller is on the north side of Indy and didn't have time to drive to Greenwood to meet and I didn't want to drive farther than that for the buy. I talked to my daughter that lives on the north side as well and she was fine with meeting up but the seller wasn't comfortable selling through a third party. I can respect that. No harm no foul.

Short version, the P10S in the classies is still available if one of you is interested.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Old enough to finally get your Driver's License ,,,, congrats, junior gangster ! :mullet:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom