Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Wedding has delayed my debt retirement plans but by the end of the year, I hope to only owe a little on my daily driver. This may change if my stepmother needs to move into assisted living,

Medical bills....no idea. The hospital has been very slow in the billing the last surgery. We have had five years of major medical bills. I don't know the answer but there has to be a better way. One of the richest countries in the world should not have its citizens bankrupt by medical expenses....CZ

Everyone seen the new racing green CZ TS2?

View attachment 183754
    I agree on the med bills. It's hard to believe sometimes that more people owe more that they could ever pay off in this country.

Havnt seen the green but me likey mucho. And that gas pedal is sexy. I see some changes coming for a certain TSO in the near future. I can't afford a Parrot so maybe I'll make my own..

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Welp, On the front of buying a truck - nada....

I was all hawt & bothered and truly getting decent prices on trade for my very high mileage Outback (almost 147,000 sMiles) but thinking this whole thing thru ----

Sad to say it now with a new war in Ukraine, fuel prices are gonna hit $7.00 a gallon easily here in the Midwest.

I pray it doesn't but my heart is saying "NO" to a 17mpg Tundra, no matter how good the deal is.

So I'll happily keep driving my Subaru, looks brand new - even with all the sMiles on her.

And she is returning 32-35 mpg every time I start her up....what's not to like.?

It's been recently gone completely over and all fluids etc have been completed, 80K warranted Michelin's strapped on recently too.

There will be time for a truck down the road.

Color me "satisfied"

Oh and I just got an adjustable queen bed from Amazon and the Orig. Purple Mattress is being delivered TOMORROW.!!

Cannot wait.!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I have missed so much in this thread, I think even the start. Just got back from India. Was there for a month. Got hitched. Now just trying to catch up on work along with the HB 1077 stuff that resulted in a giant time sink yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to see you're having a particularly rough time, CM.
    Congratulations! Glad to see you back!
    Debt free minus the mortgage. Always have been. And we’ve got a good plan on paying that off WAY earlier than we had hoped.
    Same here. Paying extra on the house, people a lot smarter than me say it'll pay off in the long run. Payed off the wife's Equinox last year, it's nice to not have a car payment.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have missed so much in this thread, I think even the start. Just got back from India. Was there for a month. Got hitched. Now just trying to catch up on work along with the HB 1077 stuff that resulted in a giant time sink yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry to see you're having a particularly rough time, CM.
    Welcome home and congrats on the wedding

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Welp, On the front of buying a truck - nada....

I was all hawt & bothered and truly getting decent prices on trade for my very high mileage Outback (almost 147,000 sMiles) but thinking this whole thing thru ----

Sad to say it now with a new war in Ukraine, fuel prices are gonna hit $7.00 a gallon easily here in the Midwest.

I pray it doesn't but my heart is saying "NO" to a 17mpg Tundra, no matter how good the deal is.

So I'll happily keep driving my Subaru, looks brand new - even with all the sMiles on her.

And she is returning 32-35 mpg every time I start her up....what's not to like.?

It's been recently gone completely over and all fluids etc have been completed, 80K warranted Michelin's strapped on recently too.

There will be time for a truck down the road.

Color me "satisfied"

Oh and I just got an adjustable queen bed from Amazon and the Orig. Purple Mattress is being delivered TOMORROW.!!

Cannot wait.!
    We have 126,000 miles on our 2015 Outback. Plan on keeping it till it won't go any more.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    We have 126,000 miles on our 2015 Outback. Plan on keeping it till it won't go any more.
    I feel pretty good my 02 Ford F150 just turned 110,000 on the 7th of this month. I with you Chris,going to drive it til the wheels fall off. 01 Jeep XJ was on 131,000 when I parked it last. I hope I'm good on vehicles for a while.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Congratulations!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster

Yes, welcome back, ya old married fart!!!!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

I must have skipped over the part where you got hitched. Congratulations!! Exciting times!! Sometimes people celebrate such big occasions with some kind of purchase. You know, something so that whenever they see this object they think about why they bought it and how much the occasion means to them. Something they can pass along to their children and tell them the story of this purchase and why it is so dear to them. I can't think of anything that could be purchased that could fit the bill, but I'm sure if while you were reading this you thought of something then that's probably it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom