Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Wizard dismantled CKWs Shadow II and verified it is a CZ custom shop piece. Full of the good parts but he is the Wizard and found several areas that could use his attention. He took all the internals and I have the slide/frame. Taking those parts out to AllenM and CKW gets to pick out the colors.
    Also what custom work is done.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The Wizard dismantled CKWs Shadow II and verified it is a CZ custom shop piece. Full of the good parts but he is the Wizard and found several areas that could use his attention. He took all the internals and I have the slide/frame. Taking those parts out to AllenM and CKW gets to pick out the colors.
    Also what custom work is done.
    This sounds great! Looking forward to seeing it when completed!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Dang getting a BUZZ off a glass of Maker's Mark and Kirkland Irish Cream. I guess I poured too much Maker's Mark. All well, crazy week in the gas industry this week. Saved a bunch of WW2, yes.....WW2 vets at a nursing home from their incompetent head of maintenance man. I went ahead and relit every furnace and water heater for those men, that saved this nation from Hitler and the Japanese. One of the most ungrateful, disrespectful, and unknowledgeable maintenance men I've ever meant. He still had 2 furnaces on AC mode!!!!!....in freakin' January!?!?!?!?! I was ready to kick his @$$, but after I found out he left his newer Chevy Impala idling since 6am, I was there at 9pm, I figure the engine rebuild will be payment enough.......lol. In case you're wondering, it's the business's responsibility to relite commercial equipment. Just the comments he made, I realized he was tired, but those men served when the world was imparalleled and hung on this great nation stepping up to the plate, kicking @$$ and taking Hitler's name......there's not many WW2 vets left.....and they deserve respect and dignity......and maybe a little heat on these -5 degree nights!!!!!..... I think that was Tuesday.
    Thursday.......ugh.... helped my partner deal with the customer's contractor blowing up his house in New Haven, IN......yes T-Dogg.......your neck of the woods. All I can say, if you get work done on your house, know your systems. **** pour design, BUT a lot of houses were built in Fort Wayne and NEW HAVEN, (T-Dogg) with the customer's fuel line buried in concrete......yes......BURIED IN THE CONCRETE!!!!! Contractor, working for an elderly customer, jack hammering in the utility room......YES, JACK HAMMERING INSIDE A CUSTOMER'S HOUSE!!!!! The vibration or who knows? maybe he hit the customer's gas line.....anyways......gas was leaking from a damaged customer's line inside the customer's house. He was an elderly male, so probably didn't go outside......HELL it's cold here right now!!!! Gas got to the lower flammable limit, found a source of ignition.......neighborhood blowout party!!!!!! Elderly guy was airlifted to Indianapolis in serious condition. SO.....if you're having sewer work done.......

CALL 811 before YOU DIG!!!!! and if your having any work done INSIDE your home, have SOMEONE, other than you stop by (don't ring the doorbell!!!!) or, step outside, take a deep breath, and SMELL when you walk in!!!!!

Yes, I'm a combat veteran....MEN's dept of the Army.....11b.....but, it seems I've seen much worse stateside from God's wraith and man's stupidity.....I heard Webster's dictionary is taking out the words COMMON and SENSE......because there doesn't seem to be ANY OF EITHER in this WORLD anymore. Knowledge is power, and I'm more than happy to share what I know with people, who I guess slept thru chemistry, home-ec, industrial arts, and just never pee'd on an electric fence, (which was set to BULL setting....lol), and are just too happy to smoke weed on the rest of us taxpayer's dollars.....and lack

C O M M O N . . . . S E N S E ! ! ! ! !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dang getting a BUZZ off a glass of Maker's Mark and Kirkland Irish Cream. I guess I poured too much Maker's Mark. All well, crazy week in the gas industry this week. Saved a bunch of WW2, yes.....WW2 vets at a nursing home from their incompetent head of maintenance man. I went ahead and relit every furnace and water heater for those men, that saved this nation from Hitler and the Japanese. One of the most ungrateful, disrespectful, and unknowledgeable maintenance men I've ever meant. He still had 2 furnaces on AC mode!!!!!....in freakin' January!?!?!?!?! I was ready to kick his @$$, but after I found out he left his newer Chevy Impala idling since 6am, I was there at 9pm, I figure the engine rebuild will be payment enough.......lol. In case you're wondering, it's the business's responsibility to relite commercial equipment. Just the comments he made, I realized he was tired, but those men served when the world was imparalleled and hung on this great nation stepping up to the plate, kicking @$$ and taking Hitler's name......there's not many WW2 vets left.....and they deserve respect and dignity......and maybe a little heat on these -5 degree nights!!!!!..... I think that was Tuesday.
    Thursday.......ugh.... helped my partner deal with the customer's contractor blowing up his house in New Haven, IN......yes T-Dogg.......your neck of the woods. All I can say, if you get work done on your house, know your systems. **** pour design, BUT a lot of houses were built in Fort Wayne and NEW HAVEN, (T-Dogg) with the customer's fuel line buried in concrete......yes......BURIED IN THE CONCRETE!!!!! Contractor, working for an elderly customer, jack hammering in the utility room......YES, JACK HAMMERING INSIDE A CUSTOMER'S HOUSE!!!!! The vibration or who knows? maybe he hit the customer's gas line.....anyways......gas was leaking from a damaged customer's line inside the customer's house. He was an elderly male, so probably didn't go outside......HELL it's cold here right now!!!! Gas got to the lower flammable limit, found a source of ignition.......neighborhood blowout party!!!!!! Elderly guy was airlifted to Indianapolis in serious condition. SO.....if you're having sewer work done.......

CALL 811 before YOU DIG!!!!! and if your having any work done INSIDE your home, have SOMEONE, other than you stop by (don't ring the doorbell!!!!) or, step outside, take a deep breath, and SMELL when you walk in!!!!!

Yes, I'm a combat veteran....MEN's dept of the Army.....11b.....but, it seems I've seen much worse stateside from God's wraith and man's stupidity.....I heard Webster's dictionary is taking out the words COMMON and SENSE......because there doesn't seem to be ANY OF EITHER in this WORLD anymore. Knowledge is power, and I'm more than happy to share what I know with people, who I guess slept thru chemistry, home-ec, industrial arts, and just never pee'd on an electric fence, (which was set to BULL setting....lol), and are just too happy to smoke weed on the rest of us taxpayer's dollars.....and lack

C O M M O N . . . . S E N S E ! ! ! ! !
    My brother the story’s I could tell/share about on site facilities maint personnel.
    But in the end some of these guys were a huge source of work for us. So befriending some of these guys was the right thing to do.
    The more inept ones you keep at arms reach and the ones that use you to cover their total lack of ability and knowledge you call out and play that game. They never seemed to last long anyway.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    You guys do well at remembering a guns history. IIRC, my Shadow started with H45, then CM, then me. I don't know if H45 bought it new.

457 was brand spanking new from PSA.

:shoot:
    It went from CM to me, back to CM, to you.

I don’t remember where CM got it. And he probably doesn’t either. They get passed around and enjoyed at each stop. ⭕

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom