The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I finally received the ammo that was supposed to be here on Wednesday. I was talking for a bit to the driver that was admiring the cars in the garage. He was a younger guy and he looks around and says, 'this is a really cool Grandpa garage'. Dang, that hurt. I'd feel better if I actually had grandkids.

I now feel bad that I have a great grandpa garage but no grandkids to enjoy it with

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My press still hasn't arrived, thanks to FedEx's continued incompetence. It made it to 57 miles straight north of me in Fremont just after midnight and then went over to Perrysburg, Ohio, which is 89 miles NE of me.....in F'ing OHIO. Now it says it's being delivered tomorrow (originally Friday, then Thursday, then Pending, then Delayed, now this). :wallbash:

View attachment 170327

So I spent today reading reloading materials, researching annealing, watching reloading videos and then decided to sort my brass out and installed some fancy blue and red bins from Menards. Okay, the bins were installed last night, but whatever.

View attachment 170329

View attachment 170330
    That reminds me of when I was waiting on delivery of my press. I was sorting my 45 cases by headstamp as if that mattered with plinking ammo.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I finally received the ammo that was supposed to be here on Wednesday. I was talking for a bit to the driver that was admiring the cars in the garage. He was a younger guy and he looks around and says, 'this is a really cool Grandpa garage'. Dang, that hurt. I'd feel better if I actually had grandkids.

I now feel bad that I have a great grandpa garage but no grandkids to enjoy it with
    I see it as more of a complement. Probably more organized and can get more work done.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    My press still hasn't arrived, thanks to FedEx's continued incompetence. It made it to 57 miles straight north of me in Fremont just after midnight and then went over to Perrysburg, Ohio, which is 89 miles NE of me.....in F'ing OHIO. Now it says it's being delivered tomorrow (originally Friday, then Thursday, then Pending, then Delayed, now this). :wallbash:

View attachment 170327

So I spent today reading reloading materials, researching annealing, watching reloading videos and then decided to sort my brass out and installed some fancy blue and red bins from Menards. Okay, the bins were installed last night, but whatever.

View attachment 170329

View attachment 170330

If, IF, your reloading bench stays this clean and organized you will be declared mentally unfit to reload and will have to forfeit all reloading equipment to me!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Same philosophy with my guitars. Although at this point, I've gained one (the new Telecaster), my plan is to sell / trade (3) others.
    I don't really need eight guitars, after all ! :nuts: It's not like I'm a traveling musician !
    I start to think…. Does a guy really need 30 vintage bicycles. Then I start to smell the smoke… that ends my thinking for the day.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    BTW, I'm probably the only nut that wanted one, but SWFA is running a promotion on a few scopes, that include free accessories ..... and the offer is good until 12/5 (tomorrow, I guess .... it's sneaking up). But, in case I'm not the only one, I think that it's a good deal, if you have a use for such scopes.
    It was really nice to get free rings, sun shade, and bubble level (on top of the $30 discount).

ss20x42mq_4.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    BTW, I'm probably the only nut that wanted one, but SWFA is running a promotion on a few scopes, that include free accessories ..... and the offer is good until 12/5 (tomorrow, I guess .... it's sneaking up). But, in case I'm not the only one, I think that it's a good deal, if you have a use for such scopes.
    It was really nice to get free rings, sun shade, and bubble level (on top of the $30 discount).

ss20x42mq_4.jpg

I opted for the side parallax focus. makes life easier for me. 10x currently sits on the m77 -06

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

View attachment 170327

View attachment 170329

View attachment 170330
    Perrysburg, OH is some sort of Fedex black hole, my dealer shipped a buddy two handguns from me that were just going from Greenfield up to Defiance, OH about 2 hours away, package went to Perrysburg and sat there for at least a week to week and a half.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Perrysburg, OH is some sort of Fedex black hole, my dealer shipped a buddy two handguns from me that were just going from Greenfield up to Defiance, OH about 2 hours away, package went to Perrysburg and sat there for at least a week to week and a half.
    That's probably in their tracking software in the if location = lost statement then display as Perrysburg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom