• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Got some parts in for the 1858 Remington, loading lever is a little long so it's back to file and grind. One of the drug dealers customers came up the wrong driveway, turned around and left after seeing me out mowing the lawn.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    My CZ97(E) might be going on the market. I do believe that it’s one of the first 97’s to be loved on by the Wizard. It has also had the 1911 barrel bushing mod done by CGW. Both CM and BA owned it from what I understand. Some of you know what the trigger is like….I call it a E model because of the 1911 bushing mod. I would wish if I were to sell it, it would go to someone in the group but it will not be cheap….

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Been an expensive day. 2 mowers down(one for warranty work, the other needs an oil leak found and fixed and a $258 pto clutch), filters for the reverse osmosis filter at the rental, trailer jumped off the ball on a bump on the way home and ground about 4" off the landing gear, lunch for 5 at the Mexican joint, 2 cans of off road diesel, 1 can of alcohol free premium for the 2cycle stuff, 26 gallons in the pickup.
    Rental needs a washer. Told 'em when the rent resumes, we'll consider it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My CZ97(E) might be going on the market. I do believe that it’s one of the first 97’s to be loved on by the Wizard. It has also had the 1911 barrel bushing mod done by CGW. Both CM and BA owned it from what I understand. Some of you know what the trigger is like….I call it a E model because of the 1911 bushing mod. I would wish if I were to sell it, it would go to someone in the group but it will not be cheap….
    Damn. Wish I had the extra funds.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Been an expensive day. 2 mowers down(one for warranty work, the other needs an oil leak found and fixed and a $258 pto clutch), filters for the reverse osmosis filter at the rental, trailer jumped off the ball on a bump on the way home and ground about 4" off the landing gear, lunch for 5 at the Mexican joint, 2 cans of off road diesel, 1 can of alcohol free premium for the 2cycle stuff, 26 gallons in the pickup.
    Rental needs a washer. Told 'em when the rent resumes, we'll consider it.

That certainly stings the gun funds

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

That 97 is quite spectacular!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom