Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This has been posted before but the following are the contest possibilities. Time will not allow them all to be completed.

$5 per entry. You can enter multiple guns in the same contest if you want.

Not many rules but all are subject to change.

CZ 9mm, 1911 (45acp or 10mm) Centerfire Pistol (or inferior brand/caliber) (red dot or irons – no magnification)

- Churchmouse Championship – 50 yards on Steel – Ten Hits Advance – Final Two Shooters until a miss. One mulligan can be used in any round EXCEPT championship round.

22 rifle Contests - Benchrest
    - Smallest Ten shot group @ 50 yards. Front and Rear Rest/Bipods. No Sleds
    - Highest Ten Shot Score @ 100 yards Front and Rear Rest/Bipods. No Sleds
    - Lollipops at 50 yards – Three Strikes and You’re Out!
    - KYL at 50 yards. One miss and Out. Final Shot stays on ¼” until a miss. Top Four Advance

22 Pistol (red dot or irons – no magnification)
    - Highest Score – Ten shots – 25 yards – Offhand

Centerfire Rifle – All 3 (three) shot groups
    - 100 Yard Iron Sites – Offhand, No optics. Iron Sights Only
    - 100 Yard Highest Score (Benchrest) Any Caliber. Front and Rear Rest/Bipods. No Sleds
    - 400 yard Highest Score (Benchrest)Any Caliber. Front and Rear Rest/Bipods. No Sleds
    - 200 Yard Best Group (Benchrest)Any Caliber. Front and Rear Rest/Bipods. No Sleds

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    It has been a long day and now just relaxing! Thursday my Sonoma burst a brake line located about drivers door next to the frame and Kathy will need it in the am for work. I do not do under the truck repairs anymore so we dropped it off to my trusty mechanic at 11 am and picked it up at 4:30 this afternoon we we got back into Lafayette after a lot of running around. I just finished loading all ammo containers into the Blazer. In the morning all I need to do is to put the firearms in and hit the road to FGE. Or FGA is acceptable to me as one member suggested the A is for Advent same as Event:cool:

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I'm sure you've done this a time or three, but we usually poor gas in hole, and stuff rag in hole. Fumes kill em. Course, not as much fun as fire!

I had to take out a hive this way last summer but I couldnt light it cause they were under my deck!

Some years ago I got so mad at one that lit me up while I was mowing that they did get my full wrath. Filled hole with kerosene till it overflowed, lit it, waited for the fire to die, filled with water.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Bonide ground bee and spider killer powder works very well and disturbs nothing you don't want disturbed.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I got my stuff packed up, so I just need to load it in the AM. I saw that most of it had just been cleaned and put away since the SGE. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom