Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I didn't do well today with my 457 and my chosen ammo. I don't know what the deal was and I'm not thrilled about it.

However, I should be competitive with a centerfire pistol at 50 yards standing. Standing rifle at 100 yards, let's just say I figured a couple things today and slapped a 10" plate around like it owed me money.

I went to check my zero in my Noveske after replacing the handguard along with having the scope on/off multiple times. To my surprise, my zero did not change. The scope mount is ADM. Even still, with the barrel being removed....anyways I'll take it. :)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I didn't do well today with my 457 and my chosen ammo. I don't know what the deal was and I'm not thrilled about it.

However, I should be competitive with a centerfire pistol at 50 yards standing. Standing rifle at 100 yards, let's just say I figured a couple things today and slapped a 10" plate around like it owed me money...
    The 50 yd pistol will have an 8" black and the 100yd offhand rifle will have a ~6" black. :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Speaking of which...who is getting the crack donuts and holes? I'll buy if one of you can pick them up.
    I have no clue. Did you assume I knew because I'm overweight? I haven't had a donut since SGE probably.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself a drink and stress eat something from the pantry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    INGO confessions after dark: never had a crack donut/hole.

Evening all. Excited for a visit to Opas tomorrow morning. Aunt Margaret's flight from Munich landed yesterday. We are bringing goods from our local bakery, Lindzy B's, for breakfast. All good things.
    It is sad such tragic events bring you all together.
    renewed prayers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom