.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Howdy all :coffee:
    Really long day for me yesterday.
    Glad everybody is up and at 'em. Planted the last of the sweet potatoes and another tomato. Weeded a bit and dug up the rest of a bed. Soggy ground and soggy air. Too wet to mow. Mulch is growing toadstools and the hostas have a few slugs. Worked up a sweat. But Barb is making meatloaf and I nailed 2 rodents early so my one day w/e is off to a full start. :yesway:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Woo .... you gangsters are dead in the water tonight ... no life in ya !
    Tarzan probably drank a beer on top of his happy pill, looked at the above photos, and figured that he was hallucinating ! :D

Alright .... I'm outta here. I can take a hint !
    First off let me say DAYUM. My grandfather was deeply into photography as was my father and uncle. I dabbled in it myself back in the day and I am VERY impressed with the cardinal photo. Well done Sir. I know it's not as easy as just ponying up the cash for the good equipment.

Second, it was lights out about the same time as you posted the photos so I missed them last night.

Third, I didn't get out of the hammock until 10:45 this morning so :woot: :woot: :woot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    First off let me say DAYUM. My grandfather was deeply into photography as was my father and uncle. I dabbled in it myself back in the day and I am VERY impressed with the cardinal photo. Well done Sir. I know it's not as easy as just ponying up the cash for the good equipment.

Second, it was lights out about the same time as you posted the photos so I missed them last night.

Third, I didn't get out of the hammock until 10:45 this morning so :woot: :woot: :woot:
    Thanks.....I appreciate the kind words. :) I recently picked-up a gimbal head for my tripod. It's quickly become a favorite tool for snagging birds. You have to be fast ...because they're fast !

i-Qwjxz2N-L.jpg

i-p2DVnfZ-L.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A replacement wedge arrived in the mail and I fitted it up to the Colt 1851 I recently worked on. One of the issues I find with these antiques is that once you clean then, they can be a little loose. Problem solved.

The 1851 whether origional or a repro conversion like in the picture is one of the best looking and naturally pointing revolvers ever made. I like the Uberti conversions as you can shoot 38 special all day.

Attachments

• refit.jpg
      refit.jpg
      465 KB · Views: 6

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh dang.... you're really tugging on my heart-strings, ya know ! This is me, washing my red Corvette,,,, I'm guessing in about 1971 !
    That bike looks like it needs some TLC, but it's a real contender. :thumbsup:

i-T9vV25Z-L.jpg
    Perfect! I plan on this one being one of the first cleaned up and ready for sale. It’s in really good shape and will clean up really well. Much rather have a small block corvette than the 427 vette’s I play with all the time..... Fun, but not a lot of space to work with lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom