• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    IMG_1741.JPEG I decided to treat myself (again). I have sold off some computer things, so I got a gun I have always wanted. I now need to get to a range to sight in various new optics I have gotten for various guns, test out new guns I have gotten since the last range trip, etc.

Unfortunately I am working again this weekend (4 in a row). July is going to be busy with the local convention the first weekend, then I am taking a week off work, and spending 9 days out of state visiting family. No idea when I will get to a range at this point.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    View attachment 143596 I decided to treat myself (again). I have sold off some computer things, so I got a gun I have always wanted. I now need to get to a range to sight in various new optics I have gotten for various guns, test out new guns I have gotten since the last range trip, etc.

Unfortunately I am working again this weekend (4 in a row). July is going to be busy with the local convention the first weekend, then I am taking a week off work, and spending 9 days out of state visiting family. No idea when I will get to a range at this point.
    That will be a fun plinker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom