• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Anybody have info on Mrs. Mcapo? Hope all is well and mcapo is in his nurse outfit.
    Well we know he is in his nurse outfit because it is the weekend and he likes to dress up, but yeah, it would be good to get an update on her and see how she is doing. :)

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I did the exact opposite. Alarm didn't go off until 720am. I usually leave for work (day shift cover) @ 7am. Made it here with 1 minute to clock in.

GM all. Our CZ cup runneth over. Glad to hear the Capt. moving out of solitary confinement.

Anyone go check out USDS yesterday? I had too much going on to stop and peep.
    I didn't make it either. Hopefully they had a good turnout.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning again.

I was up for two hours for work last night. Some other team did something that caused my team issues.

Good to hear the Mouse is out of ICU.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Recovery is much slower than expected. Back to doctor if not much better by morning.

Personally, I think she is faking it ‘cause she likes me in this outfit.
    Prayers and positive energy outbound for Tammy and Tim.

Are you in a candystriper uniform or a regular RN outfit? Well all know the candystriper uniform is more playful..

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    JB Weld is going to be used for one of the parts that is broke on this ATV. I think it will work out nicely and if it is going to fail then I'll be able to find that out quickly by testing and it will also not cause any damage to anything else.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning all :coffee:
    Great to hear that Mouse is out of ICU. Sorry the spouse is still having issues Mcapo
    Prayers will continue for all.
    A BIG ditto ! Let's get everyone well.

I'm at the cabin. It rained most of the afternoon yesterday, but we were able to have a campfire last night.
    Much warmer today....the hammock awaits !

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Looking for input from those of you that have Subaru's. I'm starting to look at the SUV's that they offer. They all seem to have CVT's which I not 100% sold on. So what do you like/dislike.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looking for input from those of you that have Subaru's. I'm starting to look at the SUV's that they offer. They all seem to have CVT's which I not 100% sold on. So what do you like/dislike.
    Wife drives a 2019 Subaru Ascent. She loves it.

Says it drives like a much smaller vehicle, but has the ride of a larger vehicle if that makes any sense. I don't drive it much, but hers has alot of bells and whistles. It has the LED headlights that turn the corner and light up turns as you go. Has all the adaptive cruise and eyesight features. Hers has captains seats in the second row, leather seats, etc. Good ground clearance and of course as all Subaru it is an AWD.

When my daughter totaled the Corolla she was driving, decided we'd pass along wife's 2010 Honda Pilot to the daughter and get my wife something. I had my wife drive a Lexus, along with the top of the line platinum Toyota Highlander and a few other vehicles. She picked the Subaru over all of them.

We had a heck of a time getting one at the time as they had just come out and we're selling like crazy. Ended up getting one brought in from Michigan to Subaru dealer in Ft Wayne as apparently no one local in the Indy area could get one and we were under a crunch to replace a vehicle.

I think @hANNAbONE has a Subaru and if I recall @T-DOGG may also have one.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom