Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, All.

I get emails all the time from Brownell's about P80 lowers on sale. And every time I think, "Well, that's one way to know you'll be on a list."

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    You can get 0% lowers from most metal supply houses and won't be on a fed list.

As soon as they pass a law that makes us criminals we can quit worrying about it and get our guns "off list" the same ways criminals do now. If caught, curse at someone and your firearm charges will be plea bargained away leaving you with a misdemeanor assault charge...resulting in a months probation...or identify as a minority female and you might get reparations. At least I think that's the way it works. Oh yeah, IANAL !!!

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    If you personally own the machines and they are not used in production for profit (ie a machine shop) you can produce your own.
    I agree, but I believe the current admin is wanting to end that right, along with all of the others.

Edit: Received my Optika6 1-6 today. Glass looks great. Looking forward to mounting it on my T/C Dimension .270. Wrote to AA Optics to see if the can get the EGW pic rail that RR found. Else I'll just order through EGW directly. The Dimension comes with Weaver mounts, but I think it'll be good to standardize, especially since I'll need to buy 30mm rings for the new glass.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom