• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Need some help from the Pros: high vis front sight for my SP-01 Tactical that co-witness with the stock rears. any ideas? if nothing, i'll replace both, but i'd like to just do the front.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

Morning CZickos!

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Most CZ guys put on Mepros or Tru-glo sights but I'm sure there's a couple more choices out there.
    I would get out the calipers and measure how tall the front sight is, then go on the interwebs and look for a front sight the same height.
    Somebody here probably knows the sight height or has a front site off a gun they can measure.
    If not, then I would just replace both and be done with it.
    Mepros can be had fairly cheap

Morning CZickos!

how do they typically measure front sight height? center of dot to base of sight, or center of dot to slide surface?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash... :nailbite:

Charlie does most excellent work. I think he has touched all my Glocks and many others I have recommended other people use him to tune their Glock's. Can I say Glock in this thread without getting banned?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Glad to hear that the back is better Tom. I didn't get out of bed until 7 this morning. First time I've slept that late on a weekday in years. I don't know why, but I could not sleep last night, so I had to get up once for a melatonin, then a second time for Alieve and then a third time for antacids. When the alarm went off at 5, it felt like I had just hit the sack.

I've had those nights/mornings...

The proper term is "G****"

This! :nono:

:laugh:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Went to the doctor's office yesterday for a routine visit. Now more tests. If it isn't one thing it's another.

Hopefully the tests are to try to figure out how you can be so well preserved for your age. Science has to figure stuff like that out you know...

The Glock 19 Gen5 for sale on here is one of Charlie's (from Parabellum range/Avon) and it's trying to take my spare cash... :nailbite:

I saw that one too. If I were in the market for a Gen 5 G19, I'd jump on it. Charlie did my G23 and it's as good a G**** as I've ever shot.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    If only they'd do a Gen 5 G23.

From what I've read the Gen 5 is only going to be 9mm because of the 2 pin frame vs. 3 pins.
    I think it's also just going to be the 17 & 19 models, but who knows what they will do down the road.
    If they do a G34 gen 5, I just might have to have one... :cool:

oh... BTW... Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock... :p

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From what I've read the Gen 5 is only going to be 9mm because of the 2 pin frame vs. 3 pins.
    I think it's also just going to be the 17 & 19 models, but who knows what they will do down the road.

oh... BTW... Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock Glock... :p

You know I will see you again yes.......:nono:

Seriously I was waiting for this.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

oh... BTW... G****, G****, G****, G****, G****, G****, G****... :n00b:

FIFY :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom