The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Fun time at SGE, Thank you R&B for hosting! Absolute kindest hosts you could ask for.
    MM was so kind to bring his S&W 500 so I got to shoot that for the first time. Was able to get this stop frame from a video I took, enjoy!
    20240515_182715.jpg

Awesome company today just wish I had more to say in person but I always find myself silent in new company.
    Steel range was more fun than I could of imagined. Managed to hit a steel plate 1x at 200m (I think) with irons on my Mosin. First time I really got to try and use it like that and it was not easy! I will have to check again but I think I managed to get by with out any ticks!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    A big ditto to what everyone has expressed.
    R & B are the BEST.

All that we had to do is put DM as the adult-in-charge, and eveything ran smooth. :cool:
    I feel like if there was any failure, that it was me not throwing off this title! But at least we were safe, and that might have required that we not be. I have no idea how I earned this. Maybe it's sarcasm.

Anyway, seriously appreciate the fellowship and getting to shoot some really nice guns, and especially our gracious hosts! Great day!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Fun time at SGE, Thank you R&B for hosting! Absolute kindest hosts you could ask for.
    MM was so kind to bring his S&W 500 so I got to shoot that for the first time. Was able to get this stop frame from a video I took, enjoy!
    View attachment 352991

Awesome company today just wish I had more to say in person but I always find myself silent in new company.
    Steel range was more fun than I could of imagined. Managed to hit a steel plate 1x at 200m (I think) with irons on my Mosin. First time I really got to try and use it like that and it was not easy! I will have to check again but I think I managed to get by with out any ticks!
    That's a great screen capture!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    In the spirit of diversity, I'm happy to announce one of our own now owns two G**** 19's. It's a shame BC wasn't able to attend the SGE to show us these lastest aquisitions. He did send me a family photo to share...

View attachment 352972

This isn’t a time to criticize. We need to reach out to him and let him know we are here to help him work through these issues he is having. There is help available. There is hope for him.

at least he used a Holosun….and one G**** is customized.

Top Bottom