The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Guess I'm gonna have to start my "Super Truckers Uber Service" Long hauls our specialty.
    Yeah I would not be a good truck driver. I can be 15-20 minutes into a drive and get sleepy. It's not an issue going through town, it's the highways and country roads that become a sleep aid.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yeah I would not be a good truck driver. I can be 15-20 minutes into a drive and get sleepy. It's not an issue going through town, it's the highways and country roads that become a sleep aid.
    Keep your eyes moving, check the mirrors every 8-15 seconds, play the "what if . . ." game. What if someone is stopped in my lane over this rise? All these help me. And thirty yrs of yelling at idiots has given me a lot of practice staying awake.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Was you able to find time to see If you could make them?
    I'm thinking 1" high x 2" long. Doesn't need to be big.
    308-win, 5.56, 6.5 Gdl, 7.62x39, 22lr, 9mm, 38 Spl, 357mag, 10mm, 44mag, 45acp. Those are the ones I need. I need about 20 each.
    PM me if you can and what you want for making and mailing to me.
    Black background with white or yellow lettering/numbers your choice if possible.
    If you are interested that is.
    I haven’t yet. Got swamped at work. Today should be a little lighter. I’ll let you know what I come up with

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Keep your eyes moving, check the mirrors every 8-15 seconds, play the "what if . . ." game. What if someone is stopped in my lane over this rise? All these help me. And thirty yrs of yelling at idiots has given me a lot of practice staying awake.
    It’s common for me to drive 3-4 hours a day for work. I enjoy the drive time. I get paid for it and use the time to stay caught up on my favorite radio shows and pod casts. But I would not want to make frequent multi state drives. That’s a special skill. My hat’s off to you Sir.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Was you able to find time to see If you could make them?
    I'm thinking 1" high x 2" long. Doesn't need to be big.
    308-win, 5.56, 6.5 Gdl, 7.62x39, 22lr, 9mm, 38 Spl, 357mag, 10mm, 44mag, 45acp. Those are the ones I need. I need about 20 each.
    PM me if you can and what you want for making and mailing to me.
    Black background with white or yellow lettering/numbers your choice if possible.
    If you are interested that is.
    Cut these out quickly from some scrap on my break today for a quick sample. Without background is much easier and faster

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Should I do it, for the kids?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Pretty cheap price, but I'm more partial to 4cycle 4WD stuff here on the woody hills. I still ride the Honda 300 I bought in 94.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

For the kids? Yea, of course.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    By the way, went and saw Civil War with my son when I was in ATL. Thought it was pretty decent. Hadn't been to a movie theater in some time, and just have waited for most everything I wanted to see lately come to streaming, but it was something to do Friday afternoon and including he and I there were a total of 3 people in the theater in a busy ATL suburb.

It's worth a watch, largely stays away from politics and jumps into it from a photo journalist view of the war already underway.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning all... :coffee:

Make sure you're schooled up on 2 cycle stuff.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    By the way, went and saw Civil War with my son when I was in ATL. Thought it was pretty decent. Hadn't been to a movie theater in some time, and just have waited for most everything I wanted to see lately come to streaming, but it was something to do Friday afternoon and including he and I there were a total of 3 people in the theater in a busy ATL suburb.

It's worth a watch, largely stays away from politics and jumps into it from a photo journalist view of the war already underway.
    I've seen plenty of talk about it on Twitter. After reading your review, might check it out.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'll send back a photo to you ! When I was at the cabin this weekend, the butterflies were very active on the honeysuckle. (like yours, our dogwoods are still blooming too).

3H4A3076%20copy-XL.jpg

Top Bottom