The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Went to the LGS today and saw a SPFD I didn't know existed. It's in the Emissary line which I haven't liked the looks of but this one was a 9mm Commander length with full length rail and full length slab slide done in all black, even the barrel. This Emissary looks right, they were selling it for 1299.00 but good thing I looked on GB first as some are selling for as low as 1125.00. The one I looked at was very well put together and I didn't see anything I would need to 'fix'. It's not on SPFD's website and I don't know if it's someones exclusive or not.

I like everything about that, except the tri-top and the yuge cocking serrations.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Definitely alot of bumpn and rubn going on. Looking like a Nascar race more than prototype/sports car race.
    I thought about sports for about 30 seconds this morning. Heard IU was playing Nebraska last night so I looked up the final score. Glad I didn't bother to listen. Nebraska has had their number all year, and it was worse last night . Barb said IU said today they will not accept any offered berths in the NIT. Wonder who made that choice.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I thought about sports for about 30 seconds this morning. Heard IU was playing Nebraska last night so I looked up the final score. Glad I didn't bother to listen. Nebraska has had their number all year, and it was worse last night . Barb said IU said today they will not accept any offered berths in the NIT. Wonder who made that choice.
    With Purdue losing to Wisconsin and Cadillac and Corvette losing their respective classes my only saving grave was the Yankees won today. Guess I'll take what I can get.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Woody said he didn't have time for the NIT because he had to recruit. He has nothing coming in that I'm aware of. I guess he didn't want to wait until the last minute.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This discussion started up on CZ Forum. You may find some useful info (or not)

Thanks, I may just not be able to achieve cowitness of any sort with the types of optics I'm looking at with the factory sights (may have been an omen that my scorpion came with 2 front OEM sights installed... Will be following up with CZ on Monday).

Thinking about getting it out for a function check today.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I was in a mood to trade when I stumbled across this 455. CZ 455 Varmint Evolution with 3 barrels; .22 LR, .22 WMR, and .17 HMR. Fortunately, my trade goods covered this rifle and a Henry H001M.

I plan to top the 455 with a Vortex Viper PST-II (3-15x44 FFP) and start shooting teeny tiny groups.

Now, rather than make me go back through all the old CZ threads, would those of you who are into this sort of shooting, please repost your current bench rest rig? Maybe even your less expensive rigs that would be a solid starting point?

20240317_081551.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I was in a mood to trade when I stumbled across this 455. CZ 455 Varmint Evolution with 3 barrels; .22 LR, .22 WMR, and .17 HMR. Fortunately, my trade goods covered this rifle and a Henry H001M.

I plan to top the 455 with a Vortex Viper PST-II (3-15x44 FFP) and start shooting teeny tiny groups.

Now, rather than make me go back through all the old CZ threads, would those of you who are into this sort of shooting, please repost your current bench rest rig? Maybe even your less expensive rigs that would be a solid starting point?

View attachment 340499
    This is what I use.

Top Bottom