The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just starting to rain here. First few drops all day so far. It's supposed to get heavy down pour between 2300 and 0100.

The lightning has a golden look to it. Different than the bright white l normally see.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning all. Anyone used https://printscan.com to get their electronic fingerprint file for NFA submission?

Looks like they don't offer a participating location in Hendricks County. Seems they may have a UPS store that is a participating location in Hamilton County

I do see this location in Marion County

Secure Imprint

Open Now - Closes at 4:00 PM

2346 S. Lynhurst Drive Suite 407K

Indianapolis, IN 46241

Need to call and see if there is a reason to go through printscan if one is using secure imprint.

Not even sure what the cost is.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning all. Anyone used https://printscan.com to get their electronic fingerprint file for NFA submission?

Looks like they don't offer a participating location in Hendricks County. Seems they may have a UPS store that is a participating location in Hamilton County

Nope. I’ve mostly used the SilencerShop kiosk (win!), used the Sheriff once and then did it myself (which was easy).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nope. I’ve mostly used the SilencerShop kiosk (win!), used the Sheriff once and then did it myself (which was easy).
    Fingerprint cards with the Sheriff or EFT? Is there a benefit (faster processing?) to doing EFT or is that only when you may want to reuse the file?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Fingerprint cards with the Sheriff or EFT? Is there a benefit (faster processing?) to doing EFT or is that only when you may want to reuse the file?
    Sheriff was for my first can. Bought off an FFL with a paper form and wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up. lol

Once I used the SS kiosk, I was hooked into the simplicity of that system. If your seller is not in that system, then creating an e-file might be the way to go.

When I did them myself, it was buying a couple NFA items off an individual. Was not a big deal at all. ATF sends form; buy ink, practice on a card and then do a final card. Simple and easy.

Top Bottom