The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Shoulda had that done b4 superbowl w/e so you could couch potato with frozen peas. Don't try and rush the recovery. Story from an aquaintance led me to believe he tried to test the system too soon and it was a BAD idea.
    :scared:

When mouse told me y'all talk about shooting, this is not what I expected.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Had to take half day to fix a broken garbage disposal that im hoping is the cause of dishwasher not draining. One of the kids decided the disposal would do just fine chopping up a metal lid. Since then dishwasher won’t drain. Hoping something just closed off the inlet. The dishwasher is pumping water out it appears then goes back into it I believe. If all goes smooth I’ll be at range at 3pm to take 1911 on maiden voyage

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Had to take half day to fix a broken garbage disposal that im hoping is the cause of dishwasher not draining. One of the kids decided the disposal would do just fine chopping up a metal lid. Since then dishwasher won’t drain. Hoping something just closed off the inlet. The dishwasher is pumping water out it appears then goes back into it I believe. If all goes smooth I’ll be at range at 3pm to take 1911 on maiden voyage
    Good luck and good (1911) shootin'!

Just don't bring any blanks to the range. Apparently, that is an issue around here.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Gardener unhappy this morning Directv dropped the local stations she watches. She's calling the fiber company to see what can be done.

Not as big an immediate problem like mcapo's, but it's not something I can fix.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    It’s been discussed but I wanna time
    It for wildcard weekend in nfl so I have two straight days of football to watch with my frozen bags of peas
    Umm....I wasn't asking...............................................

:scared:

:laugh:

Keep your loads leaded and heavy, right @MindfulMan ?

1709043322681.jpeg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Gardener unhappy this morning Directv dropped the local stations she watches. She's calling the fiber company to see what can be done.

Ehh...I called my plumber. One of those jobs that is simple on the surface and then turns into a half day job. Plus sweating copper is not my best skill.

TV...yea...I miss the old days of 3-4 channels. We spend way too much on services. Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, HBO, MLB plus internet connection.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Seeing same here with DirecTV and locals issue. I just happened to move the main genie receiver last night into a cabinet, so at first I was trying to see if I had done something (cable not connected properly, etc) but then I figured out other channels seemed ok, but locals were getting a satellite reception message. Able to watch them via internet as my receiver is connected there as well but can't do all the normal stop, start, rewind stuff when it's streaming.

Not sure what's up with it. But seeing you have issues as well (sorry about that) indicates it's not just me/my setup.

Top Bottom