The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Gardener unhappy this morning Directv dropped the local stations she watches. She's calling the fiber company to see what can be done.

Not as big an immediate problem like mcapo's, but it's not something I can fix.
    I have an antenna in the roof rafters. Can get OTA stations out to about 60-70 miles but its pretty flat terrain here. A mast with an antenna can reach a fair distance.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    With the change from analog to digital signals antennas became a stretch here in the GSF. I'll look in to Chris's suggestion of Utube tv.
    I had the antenna before digital and get better signals now. Got an old set of rabbit ears? See what you can pick up with those or make an antenna from aluminum foil and try that.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    With the early warm weather, I bet it won't be long until the time to hunt ! :alright:

i-Rjrx776-XL.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    With the change from analog to digital signals antennas became a stretch here in the GSF. I'll look in to Chris's suggestion of Utube tv.
    FYI, one of many articles reporting the outage... Of couree when I checked the actual directv outage info on their own site no such info, even though apparently ATT/Directv is posting about it on Twitter

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Car brakes went out. Pretty sure it's the master cylinder. I just got one on it around a year ago. Got to take it in see if something else is causing it. No brake fluid leaks so I'm thinking master cylinder as it's going to the floor.
    Had that happen on my old truck, a corroded brake line that would only leak when I used the brakes. Never saw any fluid on the concrete floor, but there was plenty across the bottom of the truck.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I stumbled upon this unique CZ compact D (PCR?) on YT. Have y’all seen anything like this? I didn’t think CZ ever made a PCR style Compact D in stainless, but here it is.

At first glance I thought it had a custom stainless bull barrel installed. On closer inspection, it looks to me like they installed an oversized stainless barrel bushing and profiled it to match the barrel crown. Interesting!

1709080373434.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom