The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've been looking at Cerakote's website all evening. Trying to plan out what I want done to my Jericho. I think I have an idea (at least for now).

kimber-1911-two-tone-thumbnail.png

I'm liking the Blue Titanium and Tungsten combination. I'll have to order new grips for it though. I don't think the blue and red ones I have will work with that color combo.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    When Firehawk visited (@Firehawk ), we both spoke about our lust for a Stainless CZ like yours, Lee.
    Sometimes ya have to wait a while (53 years) for the great stuff to come your way ! :thumbsup:
    Top of my list for sure! They’ve been going for $1k-1.5k on GB :faint:
    About a month ago I saw one on GB with a buy it now for $650. It had upgraded sights and the trigger and hammer were upgraded too but I’m not sure if was CGW or CZ custom and the listing didn’t mention upgrades. I’m convinced the seller didn’t really know what he had. I talked to my wife about money we could move around to make it happen and by the time I got back to it a few minutes later it was already gone.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    A few years ago, Freedom Firearms had a matte SS, 75 for $850, and it had been shot,
    ALOT!! I thought at the time, that was a lot for a well used firearm, I’m glad I waited….but 2 would be fun….cause they say “1 is none, but 2 is Tomb Raider….and she’s not hard on the eyes!”

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Easy, pay another bill with the GC or buy groceries with it (assuming this is a Visa/MC gift card?) and offset the cost of the gun, then buy said gun.
    In theory, yes.
    In reality.. there’s a reason I have 15 or so gift cards I keep stashing totaling almost $1k. If I go buy something I just pay for it myself, gift card gets forgotten.

But maybe the wife will bite on the idea… maybe I just need to give her a cut… what’s the going rate. 10%?

Miss you cm.

Top Bottom