The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Is there a reason the couple of CZ P-06's I've noticed in the classies lately are priced much higher than other CZ's? Was the MSRP considerably higher than 9mm models or rarity from low production numbers, or, or ???
    Way over priced. Example of people thinking everything that isn’t a stock 75b is a unicorn and reason why I had the shadow 2 cerakoted in unicorn colors. It is uncommon for sure but no demand to draw a premium. There was one at Tim’s probably two years ago for 399 or 499. I can’t quite remember. Wasn’t cheap enough for me to grab. Just because something is pretty rare doesn’t mean it’s valuable and many people can’t understand that.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Way over priced. Example of people thinking everything that isn’t a stock 75b is a unicorn and reason why I had the shadow 2 cerakoted in unicorn colors. It is uncommon for sure but no demand to draw a premium. There was one at Tim’s probably two years ago for 399 or 499. I can’t quite remember. Wasn’t cheap enough for me to grab. Just because something is pretty rare doesn’t mean it’s valuable and many people can’t understand that.

My wife says I’m one of kind.

Are you saying she means I am not valuable?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    A Savage Weathberby?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Past tense, I sold it with the old house. The gardener and I downsized quite a bit when we moved to the woods.

I understand. Slate base tables are extremely heavy. I once had a full slate bed table inside my bachelor apartment ..... it was the only thing in the living room !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom