Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Love them black / black & white cats. I had two mostly black cats that I raised in MN and I loved them a bunch. Miss them every day. Of course I have three cats now a partial mainecoone orange and white long haired male and two female torties.
    Crazy cat lady starter kit.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    View attachment 291910
    My son's cat. Was my father's cat, but when Dad went into assisted living, my son offered to take the cat. Dad is in FL, but my son lives in ATL. Cat is an old boy that wandered up to my folks place years ago and they took him in as a garage cat (forget which, but he has one of the transferable cat diseases and my parents had other cats inside) My son keeps him indoors at his place.
    His feet look huge! Is it the perspective? Or is he part bigfoot?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Here is my Flat Coated Retriever and my rescue dog behind her. This was awhile back when it was around 105 with heat index towards the evening. They did their usual rounds checking all the known spots for moles, chipmunks, squirrels, and rabbits.
    They cut their hunt time down considerably. The heat was getting to them as well.
    Not a great picture sorry.

Edit:
    Both are over 90lbs and both think they are lapdogs. This is why you don't hold a big breed pup in your lap :):
    20230731_210323.jpg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    They have enough Dry cat food to last a week ( have a Bulk feeder that would last a month ) - wife gives them a handful of Hard Treats every day and a can of Wet Cat food Daily - plus they get Brushed every day -- spent most of last night Meowing to be Petted
    Same routine here. I told the wife that those mangy cats were spoiled rotten and she let me know real quick that her cats were not mangy. ;)

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    My 135 lb “puppy”, as I call him..,
    718a2b11b544c4bf7520235dbaabb3fd.jpg

c81557bb35a8f6f311a8d3a0e1cf0cfb.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    IMG_6779.jpeg
    This is Athena. She is 12, and starting to slow down, but when people stop by she is there to greet them, and dances around like a puppy.

IMG_7145.jpeg
    This is Jasper, she is 10, and grumpy. She barely likes anyone. She tolerates most of us in the house, except the kittens.

IMG_6770.jpeg
    This is one of the kittens. Socks and her sister are from the same litter, and are both almost 2 years old. She is my little buddy and hangs out with me while I work. She has also figured out that when I am on a call, she can hop up in my lap and get pets, since I stop typing while on calls.

IMG_4270.jpeg
    This is Pixel who is Socks sister. We refer to her as puppy-kitty. She plays fetch with her little mice and us. She loves to cuddle. Sometimes she will cuddle with Athena.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Sadly cats do not last long in the GSF. Too many critters around here see them as dinner.

Even here. I was out a few days ago with my cat on the back deck. A hawk landed on the fence rail, probably 5 yards away. He cocked his head looking at my cat like he was a snack, so I picked him up and put him inside. I also texted my neighbors, who shares that fence line and told them not to let their dogs out for a while.

Good morning folks! :coffee:

I need to make some time for a range trip this week/weekend. Last GPT was on July 11th. Last time shooting a long rifle was in June. I can't even remember the last time I took the Tikka out. Probably last fall?

That's a shame. Need to get down to HHRP and ring the bell at 400 yards with it! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom