Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Morning everyone. Happy Memorial Day! I'll be raising a glass in memory or two uncles I wish I could have known today. One died while strafing a German airfield in France in April '44. The other was wounded in the battle of the Hurtgen Forest, returned to his unit in Jan '45, and was killed at the Remagen Bridge battle in March.

My oldest son, who flies commercially, has a strong resemblance to my uncle, the P38 pilot, and coincidentally, shares the same name.

This day is in honor of them and the thousands of others that gave all for this country
    Two fingers of Middleton very rare 2014 will be raised to Bill and Anthony later today.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Just got unpacked. Had a great day with the crew. Shot all day, cookout, and a final overnight in the wild before the heat. Simple loadouts (think coolers of beer and lawn chairs), the trucks fit down this trail.

Proper pleased, as the INGO lower build proved to be quite an accurate rifle. It really showed with some 62gr loads. After a few mags of various brass ammo with zero issues, I tried some steel cased. Immediate FTE's so she'll need a good break in.

No pics of the day, save 1. Met this little feller when we stopped to drive stakes. We heard momma snort later that evening, I gather she came to collect when we vacated the area.

IMG_20230528_191152615.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I saw to many flag draped transfer cases coming home while stationed at Dover AFB. Arrow Air crash with 101st Airborne on board, Kobar Towers bombing in Saudi and the Beirut bombing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom