Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Now do muddy girl hi points!!!
    The Muddy Girl camouflage Hi-Point pistol chambered in .40 Smith & Wesson caliber is a unique firearm that combines a distinctive aesthetic with practical functionality. Here's a discussion on the key aspects of this pistol:

1. Muddy Girl Camouflage: The Muddy Girl camouflage pattern is a popular and visually striking design that primarily targets female shooters or those who appreciate a vibrant and eye-catching firearm. The pattern features a blend of pink, purple, and black colors, creating a unique and stylish appearance.
    2. Hi-Point Pistol: Hi-Point Firearms is known for producing affordable handguns with a reputation for reliability. Their pistols are often recognized for their robust construction and straightforward design. The Muddy Girl camouflage edition is a variant of their standard .40 S&W caliber pistol.
    3. Caliber: The .40 Smith & Wesson (S&W) cartridge is a popular choice for self-defense and law enforcement applications. It offers a balance between magazine capacity, recoil control, and terminal ballistics. The .40 S&W is known for its moderate recoil and stopping power, making it suitable for a range of shooting scenarios.
    4. Features and Specifications: The specific features of the Muddy Girl camouflage Hi-Point pistol chambered in .40 S&W may vary based on the model and generation. However, typical features of Hi-Point pistols include:
      • Construction: Hi-Point pistols often feature a durable polymer frame with a metal slide. This combination provides a lightweight yet rugged firearm.
      • Barrel: The barrel length can vary, but it is usually around 4 to 4.5 inches in length, striking a balance between compactness and accuracy.
      • Magazine Capacity: Hi-Point .40 S&W pistols typically have a magazine capacity of 10 rounds, though extended magazines may be available.
      • Sights: The pistols generally come equipped with adjustable rear sights and a fixed front sight, enabling shooters to customize their sight picture.
      • Safety: Hi-Point pistols typically feature a manual thumb safety and a magazine disconnect safety. These safety features provide additional control and prevent accidental discharges.
    5. Considerations: When considering the Muddy Girl camouflage Hi-Point pistol, it's important to note that the camouflage pattern and aesthetics are primarily for personal preference and style. While the appearance may be appealing to some, it's crucial to prioritize the firearm's reliability, ergonomics, and suitability for your intended purpose, whether it's self-defense, recreational shooting, or competition.
    Additionally, it's worth researching and considering reviews or experiences from other owners or reliable sources to gain insights into the pistol's overall performance and reliability.

Remember to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and safety practices regarding firearm ownership, transportation, and usage.

Disclaimer: Please note that while I strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the specific details and availability of the Muddy Girl camouflage Hi-Point pistol in .40 S&W may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not crazy about changing the tag line from "The greatest spectical" to "The greatest day". They are marketing the Nascar race later today as part of Indy 500 race day. The Indy 500 should be the focus, not just one of the events.

I am with you 100%.

When the snake pit became an official and recognized area, it was a sign the marketing gurus had assumed control.

I get it. Money makes the world go around. Doesn’t mean I like it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not crazy about changing the tag line from "The greatest spectical" to "The greatest day". They are marketing the Nascar race later today as part of Indy 500 race day. The Indy 500 should be the focus, not just one of the events.

I am with you 100%.

When the snake pit became an official and recognized area, it was a sign the marketing gurus had assumed control.

I get it. Money makes the world go around. Doesn’t mean I like it.

Sorry...didn't mean to repeat myself but after five kids and a full time grandson, I am used to not being heard the first time.

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Also been working with AllenM to get some CZicko challenge coins laser engraved. I'll be going down Tuesday to start hand burnishing them. There's only 24 made and will be $6-$8 a piece so if you want one or two please let me know also. Should have them ready for the SGE.

View attachment 278307

View attachment 278308

Similar to the LT6 challenge coin of old.
    I’ll take one!!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Sorry, I’ve been lurking while working. 17 Saturday, 17 today, 17 on Memorial Day…. Did have an awesome 18th surprise Birthday for my daughter, hard to believe she’s an adult now. She graduated salutatorian out of 300 and received an academic scholarship to Purdue and will play Division 2 tennis in college. Pretty proud dad here!!!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got in a range trip at MCF&G earlier today. Shot the X-compact, TX-22, and the SA-35.

Probably my favorite 3 I own to shoot these days.

Ran out of spray paint to respray the plates before I got to the SA-35 to see how I was grouping on the plates with it. Need to grab more before next range trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom