• Status
    Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Afternoon all! Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.
    So I've run into a problem with the Jericho. Something about my model is just different enough that these grips are off by a couple of millimeters and wont screw in. Its like this on both sides/grips. I tried to do some fitting work but ultimately I'm an amateur and removed little material with a fine fine and didn't even move the hole. Any suggestions? I'm probably looking for someone to do the work, I usually see the Wizard on Mondays but I don't know if he does this type of work.
    Not gonna lie I was banging my head against the wall with this one last night. :wallbash: :lmfao:

View attachment 299737
    Hi Reece! Welcome to the CZickness. Bring it Monday and I will take a look at it!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Spent an hour or so at the range today with only CZs again. The kadet kit on the omega lower was the star of the show. I truly think the omega triggers are way under rated or get some unwarranted negative talk about them. Almost wonder if it’s just the internet commando type. Here is the second five round group with it today at 7 yds. The p10m still impresses. For as bad as trigger feels in dry fire it shoots great and feels way better in action.

IMG_3092.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Case club has the 5 gun case down to 99.95

Amazon product ASIN B00K7LGLRS
    Ordered mine a couple of days ago when I saw the lower price and got it today

And they sent a Gen 3 which apparently they are rolling out now

View attachment 299789

Well crap, ordered mine at exactly the wrong time I guess. Plus the one that arrived has dirt and scuffs on it, making it look like it might have been used... :(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The Bandit is sly ! .... he's getting his wares ready for the FGE. Super-Tuning, so that he can win all the money !!!
    I, myself, have been planning on bringing some fine hardware ..... a contest winner for sure. (you CZ'icko's have not been bringing the proper trash-talk) :evilangel:

As named by a very much missed, lovely female member, I'll be bringing the mighty, the spectacular Carl, the Player !

1694919236102.png

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    IBTL...or carry on. I spent an hour outside at dusk and Hoovered in all the fresh air I could. :D
    c7edd8c24927f5822401c070c95b9f35--space-debris-lost-in-space.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom