Not open for further replies.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Afternoon all! Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.
    So I've run into a problem with the Jericho. Something about my model is just different enough that these grips are off by a couple of millimeters and wont screw in. Its like this on both sides/grips. I tried to do some fitting work but ultimately I'm an amateur and removed little material with a fine fine and didn't even move the hole. Any suggestions? I'm probably looking for someone to do the work, I usually see the Wizard on Mondays but I don't know if he does this type of work.
    Not gonna lie I was banging my head against the wall with this one last night. :wallbash: :lmfao:

20230916_114552.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Afternoon all! Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.
    So I've run into a problem with the Jericho. Something about my model is just different enough that these grips are off by a couple of millimeters and wont screw in. Its like this on both sides/grips. I tried to do some fitting work but ultimately I'm an amateur and removed little material with a fine fine and didn't even move the hole. Any suggestions? I'm probably looking for someone to do the work, I usually see the Wizard on Mondays but I don't know if he does this type of work.
    Not gonna lie I was banging my head against the wall with this one last night. :wallbash: :lmfao:

View attachment 299737
    My eyes playing tricks or you got a broken off screw there?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    CZ!

So I did a thing, saw a Bitterroot Gunleather for sale, used, on the FB pages, sent the money to North Carolina and he sent me the holster.
    Didn’t realize before I said I’d take it that it wasn’t optic cut, and to some disappointment the PCR wouldn’t fit.

But then I remembered BA’s Blue that I wanted to get a nice piece of leather for. It’s a perfect fit and a beautiful holster for a beautiful gun.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    GSG 1911 tested yesterday. Does not like Eley Action Plus or Aguila SV. Light strikes with both and FTF with Eley. CCI SV was almost perfect out of 89 rounds, 1 light strike and 1 FTE (stovepipe). Aguila uses Eley primers, so the issues with both of those kinda make sense.

The gun and one of my Sig 22 cans did not like each other, terrible accuracy and keyholing. No baffle strikes, I've had this with another gun (MP15-22). Gonna try my other Sig can and see if it's the same result. The ZRTS accurizing kit shifts the POI about 2.5" at 7 yards and I had the tallest front sight already on it. So I measured and ordered a Dawson F/O front sight today.

Overall, the gun was very enjoyable to shoot and accuracy looks good. I look forward to shooting this one quite a bit in the future.

20230915_230144.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Because I am a cheap F’er, I found these on sale for 49.99 a while back and bought one. If you watch their ads they are on sale a few times a year. Sturdy case, can put a couple of padlocks on it and it has pluck and pull foam so you can configure it how you like. I rarely use it (FGEs and similar events) but handy to have around. Most days I grab my 4 pistol soft bag when I hit the range.

Case club has the 5 gun case down to 99.95

Amazon product ASIN B00K7LGLRS
    Ordered mine a couple of days ago when I saw the lower price and got it today

And they sent a Gen 3 which apparently they are rolling out now

IMG_4998.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom