THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Good morning CZers!! Was at the land of
    T-Dogg yesterday morning for a Track &
    Field Inventational. It was one of the
    cleanest and well ran school events I’ve ever
    been to!!!! New Haven High School’s outdoor
    facilities are gorgeous and well kept!!! My son
    did ok running. Carlos, your property taxes
    seem to be well managed, congrats!!!!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning CZers!! Was at the land of
    T-Dogg yesterday morning for a Track &
    Field Inventational. It was one of the
    cleanest and well ran school events I’ve ever
    been to!!!! New Haven High School’s outdoor
    facilities are gorgeous and well kept!!! My son
    did ok running. Carlos, your property taxes
    seem to be well managed, congrats!!!!
    IIRC, that was part of a 30 million dollar campus-wide renovation project.

Define well managed? LOL

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    On a positive note, 88 “made” me buy this and (after sitting at the LGS for a week), I finally got it picked up.

It’s a steel framed 229s. What a beast. Pretty darn good SA 3.5# trigger. I hope to shoot it before 2024….

65c321112ce32c7d5899c515348f483d.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    On a negative note - I am struggling to get a day for the SGE in my calendar. Either the range is not available on a weekend that I have something scheduled or its booked - add in some lack of time issues for me and here we are.

We might have to have a SummerGE....
    You got a lot on your plate. My suggestion is to just ignore all your “real” responsibilities, and focus on what’s important… making this thing happen! If you can’t do that, my second suggestion is retirement… who needs a pesky job anyhow.

But on a real note, just the fact this is something you somehow make happen is awesome. Even though I haven’t made it out the last few times. Thank you for the effort.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am calling it two inches in H-town. Came through heavy around 4 am with hail? At least that is when the dog said "move over, I don't like that sound".......
    Similar experience here, except I think it was thunder when the dog decided she was going to try and occupy as much of the same space I was, as she could.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    On a negative note - I am struggling to get a day for the SGE in my calendar. Either the range is available on a weekend that I have something scheduled or its booked - add in some lack of time issues for me and here we are.

We might have to have a SummerGE....
    I appreciate the time and effort you put into these events. Summer is fine with me.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Good morning afternoon.

18 mile on the BCSP trails yesterday and an evening muscle relaxer for my back let me sleep 12 hours. Up at the crack of noon.
    I managed to get a 3mile brisk walk, with a few small spurts of jogging, in today. Figure DaBoss has dropped 150 pounds, I better do my part too. I am seeing a shot or three to wash down the pork loin that is in the smoker.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    has anyone seen any 75B deals locally? sick of the kadet kit not having a lower so it’s time to buy one. SP01 may also work if price is right. Wife and kids are gone for a few hours so it’s the perfect time to buy a CZ right?
    Have not seen any recently. There were a couple about 6 weeks ago, looked clean for $499

You can get a new one for $555, no tax and $20 shipping at Family Firearms (add to cart to see price)

Marksman had a suppressor ready P-07 for $499 when I stopped by earlier this week IIRC.

Been watching this pre-b, a little over $400 with 4 hours to go

or buy it now for $499 + $20 shipping

No bids on this one yet with 5 hours left

these are the guys I bought my Massada from. They have a bunch of 75s up right now

another pre b

I think this is a transitional

At least you can have fun window shopping today!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Project for the day was to do something to my Lok palm swell grips. Bought them for my Witness 45 and TD did not want them. The color was a bit brighter than I thought they would be and they kinda were ok on the Witness

1683490454044.jpeg

But looked a little over the top on my 97, however, they are not cheap grips and I like how they feel

1683490832339.jpeg

So did some reading and some say you can dye G10 with Rit Dyemore so what the heck. Picked up a bottle of Rit Dyemore Midnight Blue for $4.99 and…

1683490686120.jpeg
    I think I like the color now. I know if they get a scratch and as they wear the original color will show but time will tell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom