THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am calling today “66 day”.

fde5c3a5909ec17771e6c2dfb12b3c87.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It looked really clean in the GB pictures but what @mcapo needs is a professional photographer to document it. You know, for insurance purposes. I wonder if he knows anyone who could be up to the task? :whistle:

I like the way that you think ! I've actually served in that capacity ..... having documented Churchmouse's favorite pistols in 2019.

When I see this set (example below) in my Smugmug, I think that I should delete them, as they were never my firearms.
    But then, I remember the lunch that day (we were also joined by TriggerTime) , and the camaraderie we shared while photographing mouse's guns .... and I smile, and refuse to delete them.

i-7Nqh6G6-L.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I like the way that you think ! I've actually served in that capacity ..... having documented Churchmouse's favorite pistols in 2019.

When I see this set (example below) in my Smugmug, I think that I should delete them, as they were never my firearms.
    But then, I remember the lunch that day (we were also joined by TriggerTime) , and the camaraderie we shared while photographing mouse's guns .... and I smile, and refuse to delete them.

i-7Nqh6G6-L.jpg
    Photos are memories. No need to delete if it's not your gun, it's definitely your memory. I love seeing what pops up on my onedrive from that day in past years. Sometimes its something I saw that made me laugh, sometimes it's the kids, sometimes it's something laying in parts that I needed to figure out how to put back together.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

i-7Nqh6G6-L.jpg
    Oh no....keep these pictures! They are photographic representations of perfection! In firearms and in image capture!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Some guns are for show, and some are for go !
    It takes a darn near full cylinder in one of those to exceed one 500 SW. ONE!

The math is a little loose but lets say one 500 grain XTP 500SW is exiting with some 2250 ft pounds of energy. A 158 grain xtp in 357 is at 550 foot pounds of energy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom