THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Contemplating a new .22 for hunting. What is the consensus of you .22 guys?

Price range? I'd buy the first one with your money. The second one with my money. lol

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    At lunch, I ran out to pick up a case of 9mm at AEAmmo in Greenwood. It's down to $237 a case for Fiocchi. While there, I picked up a couple of boxes of Mini-Mags and Maxi-Mags for the P07 Kadet and Taurus 941. I also stopped by Atkison Firearms and fondled an M&P 2.0 with the metal frame. I came really close to whipping the CC out for it, but my gun card is at a zero balance and I've told myself that I won't put anything on it unless I can immediately transfer funds from my gun fund to zero it again. So, no M&P for me today. One day though...

That thing really felt good in the hand. Like a P10, but with a tighter, more solid feel. It was OR too. Does anyone know if the 9mm M&P 2.0 optic plate system is the same on the 9mm and 10mms?

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Price range? I'd buy the first one with your money. The second one with my money. lol

That would be way out of my price range. I was thinking 457 Varmint AT-ONE

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    At lunch, I ran out to pick up a case of 9mm at AEAmmo in Greenwood. It's down to $237 a case for Fiocchi. While there, I picked up a couple of boxes of Mini-Mags and Maxi-Mags for the P07 Kadet and Taurus 941. I also stopped by Atkison Firearms and fondled an M&P 2.0 with the metal frame. I came really close to whipping the CC out for it, but my gun card is at a zero balance and I've told myself that I won't put anything on it unless I can immediately transfer funds from my gun fund to zero it again. So, no M&P for me today. One day though...

That thing really felt good in the hand. Like a P10, but with a tighter, more solid feel. It was OR too. Does anyone know if the 9mm M&P 2.0 optic plate system is the same on the 9mm and 10mms?

I haven't done AE business since the transition. Nice storefront?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Rabbits and Squirrels

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's simple, but efficient. It feels more like a New York corner market. No frills, just shelves of ammo. Lots and lots of ammo. Prices seem better than what I've been getting from TargetSportsUSA.

Depends on what you're getting. Federal aluminum cased 9mm 115gr is #220 a case I believe from TargetSportsUSA. Blazer Brass 115gr brass cased ammo is $230 a case. It's nice to know we can get ammo locally with similar prices though, any way you look at it.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

Already have the Henry.. Might just have to scope it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom