• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigpopper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    I understand to keep spammers away But got 50 post till I can get ahold of a guy that lives in Muncie my town just to help us both put a gun in my hand and money in his man it will b sold. By the time I get. 50 post

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I understand to keep spammers away But got 50 post till I can get ahold of a guy that lives in Muncie my town just to help us both put a gun in my hand and money in his man it will b sold. By the time I get. 50 post
    Actually, it's to keep people from coming in here and raping our classifieds and not participating in the forum otherwise.........Oh, uh, this is awkward.

50 posts are not hard to attain, just find some threads that interest you and comment.

Also, you're welcome to become a Site Supporter in order to bypass the rule.

PS. Did you not notice that your post like this last night was deleted? Try reading the FAQ found in my signature. It may be very helpful to you.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Look into the Site Supporter option :yesway:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    The Classifieds are more so a perk of the forum, not the other way around. People feel more comfortable dealing with someone on here who didn't just show up and will be gone before you know it. Sick around and learn and contribute. There are more deals out there.

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    I believe it is designed so you have to a part of what is happening on this forum. Took me a bit to fully understand that myself. Now that I do I am very glad to be a part of what is going on here. It is a great place to be. I have met many great folks thus far. You want to sell stuff and not participate then try hoosier topics or armslist.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    Someone should have complained about this before:dunno:. I can't believe you are the first. By the way welcome. Ingo is a whole lot more than the classifieds, stick around, you might just enjoy it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I guess.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

Also, it has very little to do with keeping spammers away.

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    It really doesn't take that long. 5 bucks says by the time you reach 50 posts you will learn at least a handful of things from the people on here.

Guns go up daily in the classifieds - get some quality posts in and there will probably be a whole new selection.

Oh, and welcome to :ingo: !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom