• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    apropos' of nothing, I don't get this infatuation with naming things "The _____ Project"...but I blame Alan Parsons.

Shouldn't that be Dr. Evil getting the blame? :):

12vsmu.jpg

Attachments

• 12vsmu.jpg
      12vsmu.jpg
      33.2 KB · Views: 5

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WTH... I might as well get cataloged into another .gov database... IN! It appears the logo is now an AR.

:ingo:
    I thought only the charter members got the AR Lady Liberty, I should ask for something else, maybe bling-related :laugh:

Serious note, just keep pushin

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Stopped in at Sam’s Club today on Rockville Road, sporting my The 2A project T-shirt. A lady/employee told me she liked the shirt. I Told her what the organization was about and that Guy started it. She said she was going to check out the website, and that we had to stick together.

Now to get my “The 2A Project Recruiter Polo” :cool:

Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    What is the organization's opinions on Constitutional carry and restorative rights to own guns for non-violent/low level felons who have served their time? I feel these, at least the latter, get left out in many gun right discussions due to the stigma they hold. It is a topic that I feel is important if we want to make sure free citizens are not restricted from defending themselves and able to practice their rights after serving time and amending for their crime.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What is the organization's opinions on Constitutional carry and restorative rights to own guns for non-violent/low level felons who have served their time? I feel these, at least the latter, get left out in many gun right discussions due to the stigma they hold. It is a topic that I feel is important if we want to make sure free citizens are not restricted from defending themselves and able to practice their rights after serving time and amending for their crime.

Check out Guy Relford’s various activities. He’s stated his first main goal for this new organization is to get CC passed here in Indiana. He’s mentioned several times on his weekly radio show that he does quite a number of felony expungement restoration cases every year.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Check out Guy Relford’s various activities. He’s stated his first main goal for this new organization is to get CC passed here in Indiana. He’s mentioned several times on his weekly radio show that he does quite a number of felony expungement restoration cases every year.

^^^This!!^^^ ConC is issue #1 with The 2A Project. At the ConC Summer Study in 2017 there was an old preacher who testified in support. He was a convicted felon from getting caught with two joints in 1965. I heard on Guy's radio show a while back he got that expunged.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hot off the press from The 2A Project FB.

After spending my afternoon at the Statehouse today, I am more encouraged than ever that we are going to get Constitutional Carry passed in the next session! But we need your help - there will be email and phone campaigns and a HUGE rally at the Statehouse for T2AP members!! We are committed and we are going to GET IT DONE IN '21!!!

Stay tuned for details - and encourage your friends to #JointheFight at The2AProject.com!

- Guy

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hot off the press!

And here it is! The 2A Project has been working for months with several legislators to develop the very best Constitutional Carry bill possible and we are pleased and excited to support HB 1369, authored by Rep. Ben Smaltz (chairman of the House Public Policy Committee), Rep. Matt Lehman and Rep. Tim Wesco. This bill removes the requirement of a License to Carry Handgun for a person to lawfully carry a handgun in Indiana - so Indiana can finally join the ranks of the States that recognize that law-abiding citizens should not have to seek permission from the government to exercise a basic Constitutional right!
    Imporantly, the bill overcomes several obstacles that have caused opposition to Constitutional Carry in the past - including the argument that it would allow "prohibited persons" to carry handguns in Indiana.
    The 2A Project will let our members know immediately when a hearing is set on this bill. We plan to PACK THE STATEHOUSE with a "2A Project Rotunda Day" - and we want ALL of our members to attend wearing their 2A Project t-shirts. More news to follow on date, time and protocol.
    PLEASE SHARE!

This is the year for Constitutional Carry!! And we need your support. Keep an eye out for information on "The 2A Project Rotunda Day" at the Statehouse to support permitless carry in Indiana.
    #JointheFight at The2AProject.com
    PLEASE SHARE!

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Hot off the press!

And here it is! The 2A Project has been working for months with several legislators to develop the very best Constitutional Carry bill possible and we are pleased and excited to support HB 1369, authored by Rep. Ben Smaltz (chairman of the House Public Policy Committee), Rep. Matt Lehman and Rep. Tim Wesco. This bill removes the requirement of a License to Carry Handgun for a person to lawfully carry a handgun in Indiana - so Indiana can finally join the ranks of the States that recognize that law-abiding citizens should not have to seek permission from the government to exercise a basic Constitutional right!
    Imporantly, the bill overcomes several obstacles that have caused opposition to Constitutional Carry in the past - including the argument that it would allow "prohibited persons" to carry handguns in Indiana.
    The 2A Project will let our members know immediately when a hearing is set on this bill. We plan to PACK THE STATEHOUSE with a "2A Project Rotunda Day" - and we want ALL of our members to attend wearing their 2A Project t-shirts. More news to follow on date, time and protocol.
    PLEASE SHARE!

This is the year for Constitutional Carry!! And we need your support. Keep an eye out for information on "The 2A Project Rotunda Day" at the Statehouse to support permitless carry in Indiana.
    #JointheFight at The2AProject.com
    PLEASE SHARE!

I am curious as to why HB 1369 is better than HB 1034, which was authored by Lucas and co-authored by Smaltz.

Maybe the additional felony for pointing/shooting at first responders is seen to eliminate some objections? Is there more?

I was concerned, initially, when I saw the additional first responder penalty in the summary; far less so once the full text loaded and I was able to read the details.

I'm genuinely curious to understand all the things that make folks consider this bill best of breed (aka most likely to pass).

I hadn't seen this thread before; I do plan to join The 2AP

Top Bottom