• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    IBTS (in before the show), does that make me a charter member?

I think you are putting way more emphasis on the org going national than how I interpreted his intentions on the site. Just some random dude that shows up here and asks for 35 bucks? No way. Guy Relford? Take my money, I’d love to have more organization in this state, to enable me to be more informed and active.

INGO was mentioned up thread as not being much of an organized 2A force, all we need is an actual organizational thread and I think it could be a very powerful ingredient.
    I mean, anybody who is anybody is here, right?
    If you’re somebody and you’re not here, please raise your hand.

See? Told you.

This. He said specifically on the radio the other day that this would be an Indiana centric org first, but eventually he wouldnt mind seeing it spread to other states, and eventually go national. But national reach isnt a primary focus today.
    His attitude seems to favor slow, calculated growth.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

YES! I read that on the Internet. It was right after I wrote it on the Internet, but I think that counts. As Charter Members we get the AR Lady Liberty bling, not the standard AK Lady Liberty bling. I read that on the Internet too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I think you are putting way more emphasis on the org going national than how I interpreted his intentions on the site. Just some random dude that shows up here and asks for 35 bucks? No way. Guy Relford? Take my money, I’d love to have more organization in this state, to enable me to be more informed and active.

INGO was mentioned up thread as not being much of an organized 2A force, all we need is an actual organizational thread and I think it could be a very powerful ingredient.
    I mean, anybody who is anybody is here, right?
    If you’re somebody and you’re not here, please raise your hand.

See? Told you.

[video=youtube;-7aIf1YnbbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU[/video]

;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... Podcast would be more accommodating...

Yeah, I didn't realize radio was still a thing. It's podcasts so I can listen to it when I have time or it's nothing.

Here is the link (again) to the Gun Guy WIBC page. The podcasts are right there on the page.

https://www.wibc.com/the-gun-guy

Guyguy.png

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I can't believe lady liberty has such a lack of trigger discipline. While I'm completely joking, I actually can't believe nobody has whined about it yet.

I figured she was doing a mag-dump.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Wondering if you listened to the show yet? I thought he spoke to those points well. My take is he just mentioned going national as an outlying dream that could maybe someday if circumstances are right come to fruition. It’s not a goal at all.

I put those up before his show. I'm going to binge listen on Monday at the office.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guy done a fair amount of time on NRA TV also...

[video=youtube;_l7hunSKSmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l7hunSKSmI[/video]

[video=youtube;DgRqbK1gAh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgRqbK1gAh4[/video]

[video=youtube;_qfyTcnjpJk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qfyTcnjpJk[/video]

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am in, heck I give my lawyer charges $50.00 for answering the phone I spoke to Guy before and he didn’t even charge me!

I am going to put it under professional organization membership for tax purposes.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Someone shared this with me earlier tonight. As someone who spent time working on the Exec Committee of a state level gun org and PAC, I have a whole lot of questions and thought I’d come here to see what the vibe was.

My first observations:

Indiana should have a state level gun org, but he is talking about going national.
    He wants a no compromise approach, which every 2A ‘No Compromise’ group I’ve seen has produced nil legislatively and often stirred more **** than they were worth.
    I’m not advocating surrendering our rights one compromise at a time, but anyone whose ever moved a bill from pre-session planning to collecting the pen has had to wiggle to get there.
    Another thing about 2A groups that are no compromise is that they tend to try to aim money and pay the people. I couldn’t help but notice he is going to be employee 1.

I’ve never met the guy and I’m assuming noble intentions.

But he wants to be the next NRA? And to get there, he is going to be the next FPC, SAF, GOA, NAGR, etc.
    I’m with the guy in end game, but I just don’t see it. Also, what’s the money going toward? It’s not a PAC, but it is 501c4, so there’s rules to that. We’ll know when he pushes out his first 990 where the money is going.

Other than the NRA regional lobbyist, who is likely camping in Richmond, does anyone specifically lobby for 2A bills in Indiana?

Is that what he wants to do here?

I need to see more than a pretty logo.

Indiana DOES have a state level gun org, we are called the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association. Since 1966 ISRPA has been involved in the shooting sports across the state and in expanding the rights of all Hoosiers in Indianapolis. We were instrumental in achieving Indiana's Lifetime LTCH, lobbying for the end of the State Park ban, reforming Indiana's carry exemptions and reforming preemption, we were involved in the enormous changes at Atterbury and are always involved in the General Assembly, not just playing defense, but moving the ball forward.

If you are interested in a state level gun organization, please help us and join the fight.

Our latest newsletter so you can see what we do=>https://isrpa.wildapricot.org/resources/Documents/2020/ISSN Jan Feb Mar 2020.pdf

https://isrpa.org/

24955795_1979058139022144_5663644154265925734_o.jpg

9k=

Kirk Freeman
    ISRPA Board of Directors
    Director, NW Indiana
    Lafayette, Indiana

Commercial is now over. The ISRPA welcomes all flags in the fight to expand our civil rights. I know GUY, was co-counsel in the suit and appeal in Hammond. I am certain he has our interests at heart and is motivated by the desire to advance RKBA in Indiana and across the nation.

Last edited:

soupergenius

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Joined for 1 year. Guy helped me with some information when my apartment complex banned carrying guns in common areas like the parking lot between your car and home.

Top Bottom