• Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    https://secureservercdn.net/192.169...idential_Election_and_Transition_8-3-20.2.pdf

This is the "Transition Integrity Project". Reading this, current events seem a little like deja vu. The MSM has done it's part, telling us weeks in advance to forget about "election night" and to expect the election to be contested until january. The report repeatedly discusses confronting lies about electoral fraud "head on" while claiming that it doesn't exist. Again the MSM are loyally doing their part.

The part that got my attention are their "war game" scenarios...especially #3 involving a clear trump victory. It involved Biden refusing to concede and the left coast threatening to secede unless the GOP accepted "reforms" like adding states and changing the Constitution so the the dems wouldn't lose any more elections. Of course, almost all the scenarios involve street violence. Imagine what happens if the election results get overturned in court?

IMO there was fraud that was planned, coordinated, and massive, and that the dems plan to use violence and political chaos to grab power.

GIJEW brought this up earlier.
    Tony Vanic goes through the Election Integrity Project in detail in this video.
    https://rumble.com/vafr59-deep-state-election-coup.html

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The Trump campaign appears to make dumpster fires look reasonable.

WTH is going on?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

WTH is going on?

I am beginning to fear that the deep state won the legal representation battle (getting skilled DC legal counsel to quit or not take up Trump's cases due to other clients complaints, read China.) and that has left Trump with few viable options and he is down to celebrity legal counsel.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So let me get this right, so if frauds were committed on Election Day, how long shuld it take to figure out just what happened, gather evidence, interview witnesses, and prepare filings for cases that just may go to SCOTUS?

WTH is going on?

I am beginning to fear that the deep state won the legal representation battle (getting skilled DC legal counsel to quit or not take up Trump's cases due to other clients complaints, read China.) and that has left Trump with few viable options and he is down to celebrity legal counsel.

Would you please answer the question in the first quote? I am interested in just how long, even fast tracked, this process would take under even the best of circumstances.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It would go fast enough, that's the best answer.

The problem is, it appears that the Trump campaign, intentionally or unintentionally, isn't doing the things necessary to bring any of these issues to SCOTUS in a timely way.

Here's the process:
    - Campaign files a lawsuit/claim.
    - That gets denied.
    - The appeal starts.
    - Depending on what court/agency the lawsuit/claim started in, there may be several intermediate steps, but at some point the case is ripe for SCOTUS review.

From what I can tell - and I'm open to correction on this - I don't think the Trump campaign has any cases on that track. A practitioner would know that there's a good chance the arguments will be rejected at each level, because the ultimate goal would be to get to SCOTUS. So, you prepare the next stage while you're waiting on the current one. There's no reason to have a delay of more than 1-2 business days after a decision to file the next level of appeal. MAYBE 3 business days. After that, you're basically just abandoning the claim because the clock works against you.

The appellate deadlines are meaningless because they deal with the outside dates. Like having up to 30 days from the decision to file an appeal. You don't HAVE to wait that long. In a case like this, with other deadlines looming, you've got to be able to move these things along.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

The problem is, it appears that the Trump campaign, intentionally or unintentionally, isn't doing the things necessary to bring any of these issues to SCOTUS in a timely way.

Here's the process:
    - That gets denied.
    - The appeal starts.
    - Depending on what court/agency the lawsuit/claim started in, there may be several intermediate steps, but at some point the case is ripe for SCOTUS review.

From what I can tell - and I'm open to correction on this - I don't think the Trump campaign has any cases on that track. A practitioner would know that there's a good chance the arguments will be rejected at each level, because the ultimate goal would be to get to SCOTUS. So, you prepare the next stage while you're waiting on the current one. There's no reason to have a delay of more than 1-2 business days after a decision to file the next level of appeal. MAYBE 3 business days. After that, you're basically just abandoning the claim because the clock works against you.

The appellate deadlines are meaningless because they deal with the outside dates. Like having up to 30 days from the decision to file an appeal. You don't HAVE to wait that long. In a case like this, with other deadlines looming, you've got to be able to move these things along.

That's exactly what you would do if you thought there was evidence there to make an argument that may appeal to SCOTUS.

If, however, on the other hand that's not your goal and your real goal is to claim aggrieved status and blame a deep seated conspiracy for stealing the election and thereby claim a (strangely named) moral victory and that your opponent is illegitimate....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That's exactly what you would do if you thought there was evidence there to make an argument that may appeal to SCOTUS.

If, however, on the other hand that's not your goal and your real goal is to claim aggrieved status and blame a deep seated conspiracy for stealing the election and thereby claim a (strangely named) moral victory and that your opponent is illegitimate....

Well, you left out the part about continuing fundraising in a way that allows the campaign to pay off debt, including debt to the candidate. My email is full of Trump campaign "offers" to 1000% match any donations to the campaign to fund investigations/litigation.

From earlier today, asking $5 for the election defense fund:
    Rudy Giuliani and the Trump Campaign legal team have reportedly uncovered MASS amounts of VOTING IRREGULARITIES.

One thing has become very clear, and the Fake News Media is continuing to ignore the BIGGEST POLITICAL SCAM OF ALL TIME.

We have hundreds of affidavits from Americans all over the Country testifying under OATH to voting irregularities. It’s reported that vans, trash cans, and boxes full of ballots for Biden were brought in to be counted during the early morning hours without Republican poll watchers.
    Make no mistake about it: Democrats are attempting to STEAL this Election and the White House. This Election is far from over as long as we have YOU on our team to FIGHT BACK.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am just incredulous at people, if one cannot see the fraud in this election one is either not looking or blind. Now whether it will rise to a level that changes vote counts is anyone's guess. Why are so many regular folks just in a hurry to get this over? This is possibly one of the biggest deals in our countries history and people are in a hurry.

Heck a country murder would get more scrutiny than this. So let me get this right, so if frauds were committed on Election Day, how long shuld it take to figure out just what happened, gather evidence, interview witnesses, and prepare filings for cases that just may go to SCOTUS?

Mike, it is something regularly faced in the sciences; the difference between being absolutely convinced, knowing that something exists, and being able to prove it. If we act on what we believe we know without being able to prove it, then we abandon the rule of law, and that way lies the abyss

If the fraud was wrought with tools we designed ourselves, it seems we may have designed them to avoid detection a bit too well and we are hoist. I must admit that whether votes were created out of thin air or existing votes were changed, it seems like it should show up in a recount either as a deficit of total votes or a swing towards Trump in the distribution. I would surely like to know more about the particulars but time is limited because from the beginning the founding fathers knew it would be dangerous for the republic to be rudderless, especially in light of what happened in contemporary France. Something miraculous could still happen, I pray for that every day, but without earthshattering truths being revealed it may be time to consider this battle lost and begin to think of a way to harness the lessons within our own states to prevent such fraud, and harness the anger of our half of the people toward righting the wrong and away from despair. Keep the senate and retake the house in 2022 and we are in the driver's seat. Then get national laws in place to make voting secure and non-virtual. That will keep us busy enough with no immediate need to plan beyond it, because if we can't pull that off we're toast

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    One America News report on
    Dominion-izing the Vote
    30min video

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/...on-dominion-fraud-engine_lZCEzwkyaXf9iYU.html

note: Chanel Rion is 

Everyone needs to see this to understand the vulnerabilities of the electronic voting machines. This did not even cover the vulnerabilities of the tabulation systems.

Then I learned that a month before the election a laptop and USB drives were stolen from a Philadelphia warehouse as reported by local media, they were the keys and encryption codes for the vote system. Anyone that possessed these could alter an election.

Then I learned that we must have simultaneous observation of data until the votes are published publicly, in most counties, the few trained people handle that handle the data unobserved after it is counted by observed poll workers, need to be observed.

Dominion has ties to the Clintons and Soros and have radically left (ANTIFA) ideological top level employees that can affect the systems, and are on record on social media as saying they did...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Here's the process:
    - That gets denied.
    - The appeal starts.

Is it possible to shortcut the process to go directly to SCOTUS because of 'Federalness of the claims, the looming deadline and potential irrevocable harm?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So vote fraud as the new Russia!Russia! Russia!. The difference I see is that the fraud is certainly manifest while the collusion was not. Does it make a difference if the aggrieved status is accurate and true?

That said, I'm not sure I see Trump and his Republicans playing some kind of long game. The people that believe in working hard to get ahead will pretty quickly see the need to begin to adjust and get back to work. The people that want everything handed to them will never be satisfied with what they get, and the short term goal should be to help amplify that dissatisfaction in any way possible. I don't think they'll forgive and forget, but they will have more immediate concerns than 2022. Without a leader and an endgame, a great deal of the righteous anger will dissipate

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Mike, it is something regularly faced in the sciences; the difference between being absolutely convinced, knowing that something exists, and being able to prove it. If we act on what we believe we know without being able to prove it, then we abandon the rule of law, and that way lies the abyss...

One thing that I'm trying to understand is the thinking that is focused solely on finding the murderer, not just verifying the murder took place. Majorities believe election fraud took place, it doesn't matter who did it, it only matters righting the wrong. The FBI and DOJ can spend years looking for the perpetrators, but time is of the essence to verify the fraud, which should be the only focus.

And to those who love to blame Trump for the alphabet agencies actions (brace ban etc.) and say he is the executive in charge, how ****ing in charge is he? The FBI has not a single vote fraud investigation open right now. Oh yes he is in total control!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I read that as well, though I cannot seem to find it now.
    I saw it mentioned by Powell as part of a Newsmax interview. She makes inferences about something to the effect that Governor Kemp and the Sec. of State were in on the Dominion scam because Dominion was awarded a last minute $100 mil contract with the State. She suggests that the Ga. State Bureau of Investigations should be looking into financial benefits received by Kemp and the Sec of State's family at that time.

When the interviewer asked her just to clarify if she's saying that Republican Governor Kemp who was a long time ally of Trump is directly involved in a conspiracy for financial benefit to defeat Trump in Ga. she replied that we have certainly been told (by whom?) there is evidence of that and it should warrant an investigation.

Anyways that's the gist of what I got from that part of the interview.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would say that right now, we can't even prove that the murder took place (using your analogy) and that 'everybody knowing' a thing does not make it true at the level of the legal system. It would seem that what should be being done now is twofold, acquiring and preserving as much evidence as possible so that the forensics can continue, as well as believably present a couple of the most egregious cases in court in order to prevent the inevitable propaganda that 'it's all ********'

Recall how difficult it was for Nunes to make any headway on the convoluted story of agency collusion on the anti-Trump fabrications, and how the grudging progress he was making came to a halt when Dems retook the house. In this case, there will be no two years immediately after the events in which representatives will seek to know what really happened. The sweeping under the rug will begin immediately and will be a cold case by 2022

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I see a circular arrangement forming unless it gets broken in court given that under most circumstances investigation is a concession available only from the culprits. Given evidence that constitutes reasonable suspicion, like the bushel baskets full of sworn affidavits we are given to understand have been collected, the courts need to provide for investigation under circumstances other than the accused investigating themselves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I heard that Trump didn't really fire her, she is not officially a Trump lawyer. She represent the people not the president. To represent both would be a conflict of interest. The media is making it sound like Trump fired her for political spin. Don't remember where I read that so not sure of the validity of the explanation.

So the answer seems to be that the following quote upset republicans and that caused the distancing, particularly with the two seat senate runoff...

Sidney Powell told Newsmax: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they’re in on this Dominion scam with their last minute purchase!”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Before elecion day there was absolutely nothing to indicate a Biden win EXCEPT, media and polls. After the election there is absolutely nothing to indicate Biden won but media and tainted elections in a few states.

President Trump won bellwether states Florida and Ohio by 5%.
    President Trump won Georgia by 5% in 2016.
    But now the media wants you to believe that Georgia went blue under Donald Trump.
    Does anyone believe this?

On Election day and late into the night President Trump was leading in Georgia by 100,000 votes.

Then as we previously reported earlier after Biden gained a lead following MASSIVE vote dumps, the remainder of the votes in the state possessed the same Biden to Trump ratio.

This is an impossible occurrence. It does not happen in nature.

In Georgia President Trump was up by as much as a 57% to Biden’s 42% and with 50% of the votes counted Trump was still way ahead. Then Biden was allocated batches of votes for hours, some with negative Trump votes and then with 89% of the votes in, Biden took the lead.

From that point on for the next 53 batches of votes counted, for EVERY SINGLE vote batch the batches had exactly a 50.05% to 49.95% victory margin for Biden and Trump cementing Biden’s lead.

georgia-lead.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-trump-vote-ratios-statistically-impossible/

I believe it. Its the same thing that happened to Colorado as west coast liberals moved there yo escape higher taxes and the messes in their own state.

Have you noticed how much the entertainment industry has invested in Georgia? As more liberals move there and the people who support them are changing the states demographics.

It wasn't that one ago the industry threatened Georgia over abortion law to basically boycott filming there. The boycott fizzled but with 9.5 billion $ on the line, thats a pretty powerful lobby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom