• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Mom told me today that we won't be going to my Uncle's house for Thanksgiving like we normally do. She wants to come down here from Muncie and go out somewhere.

A few years ago we went to Loon Lake Lodge and really enjoyed it, but they're closed now. Anyone have a Turkey Day favorite? I've found a few lists online, but wouldn't mind some recommendations. What say you, INGO?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    We went to The Journey on 96th St last year for Thanksgiving. Great place if you like sushi and Asian food.

With the truck fiasco I may not be going out of town like I had planned, so let me know where you go and I might invite myself along.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    We went to The Journey on 96th St last year for Thanksgiving. Great place if you like sushi and Asian food.

With the truck fiasco I may not be going out of town like I had planned, so let me know where you go and I might invite myself along.

The truck is a raw deal. If you're serious, then I'll let ya know what we decide. You'd be welcome!

I am very familiar with Journey having worked at Roche for 7 years. I told mom I'd be happy with Chinese food and she said "yuck!" I imagine they wouldn't make a short list. I'm not against a unique Thanksgiving, but I think mom wants turkey.

We went to Jonathan Byrd's last year. Probably will be again this year.

Haven't heard of it before but I do like cafeteria food. Did they have a buffet or was it cafeteria style?

Top Bottom