Thank you Riley Bros.(My wife gets her first handgun)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    After talking about it for a few weeks I took my wife shopping today. All she knew going in to it was that she wantd a 22 lr . She picked out and bought her first rifle a 22 remington about four years ago. We drove up to Riley Bros. feed store and gun shop.She was making her way through the selection PPK,several revolvers,Sig masq.,Ruger 22/45,when Darrin dug out a Browning Buck Mark. I could tell by the look on her face she was not intersted but when that Browning hit her hand it was all over, she Loved it. So as not to make an impulse buy she put it back and we left. We drove up the road to another shop just to see what they had. On the way home we stopped at Riley Bros. and my wife now ownes her first handgun a dandy little browning.

If you have not been to Riley Bros. on U.S. 421 near Lebanon you are missing out. Today was my wife's first time in the door and they treated her like family. Joe's dad and mom where there as usual that combined with the feed store setting and hands on gun experiance that you can get no where else, made it the perfect place to take my wife. I had more fun buying and watching my wife pick out her first handgun than any I have Bought myself.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The Buckmark is a nice gun. I have owned three over the years and all of them have been excellent shooters. I agree with how great it is to shop for guns with the wife.

Top Bottom