• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually, being a newbie I don't know much about Glock's, just that there is a lot of give and take on them.....An excerpt from an article today about the Ill chuch shooter....could have been worse:

Sedlacek had 10 rounds of ammunition in a handgun and was carrying two more 10-round magazines in his pocket at First Baptist on Sunday, said Mudge. The .45-caliber Glock jammed after four shots were fired at Winters.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Actually, being a newbie I don't know much about Glock's, just that there is a lot of give and take on them.....An excerpt from an article today about the Ill chuch shooter....could have been worse:

Sedlacek had 10 rounds of ammunition in a handgun and was carrying two more 10-round magazines in his pocket at First Baptist on Sunday, said Mudge. The .45-caliber Glock jammed after four shots were fired at Winters.

Must have been from his limp wrist :gaychase:http://www.cafepress.com/prideinart/637392

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I doubt if anyone looks at me odd this coming Sunday, since it is not hard to see a full size .45 under my shirt when I am at church.

I am not even going to comment on the fact that he had a glock, but with 10 round mags, I am sure that some j#ck#ss in a political position will want to pass legislation that we only be allowed 5 round mags for our weapons.

p0sitive1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Evansville
    It takes divine intervention to get a Glock to malfunction.

That's about right!!! Doubtful God had anything to do with this crazy chosing a glock, but I'll thank him just the same for interveining. My glock has never ever malfunctioned in any way with several thousand rounds throught it now.

jjacobs12

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I recommend training, especiall when people are inexperienced. My friends took some training and now I will stand on the lines with them, not before.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    I doubt if anyone looks at me odd this coming Sunday, since it is not hard to see a full size .45 under my shirt when I am at church.

Same at my church, they like the fact that 2 of the members one being me carry all the time, and soon that will be 3 when another member gets his LTCH.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    We're having a safety/protection meeting this coming week at our church...

There are several LEO that attend where I do, but they've asked for other volunteers as well.

Hopefully we can get pastoral authorization for us regular folk to be able to carry on church property (we have a licensed day care).

-J-

Top Bottom