• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Sounded to me like in the video the girl said something like, "what do we do with a lying dog? We throw down on him" or slurs to that effect. She then racked the slide and popped him in the head. It was also clear she knew she was on camera when she did it. All aboard the fail train, next stop a cell or a grave.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Multiple sources indicate he is in critical condition... I had the same thought... If I were a bettin' man, I'd he's on life-support, will likely be brain-dead, and they haven't officially determined that yet. If he even makes any sort of recovery I'll be shocked. I'm guessing they're waiting to pull the plug just to verify there are no signs of brain activity... but those are just speculations.

That being said, thug or no thug, had it coming or not, the absolute disrespect for life shown by numerous posters in this thread has me a bit disgusted... but then again, why should I be surprised at that, it's ingo... sometimes I wonder why I even come around here anymore, this is one of those times.

The mind set we have anymore is a product of how we are being desensitized by the death and mayhem that surrounds us.
    If that were a car load of non-stoned citizens (no culture remark) it would be frightening and appalling.
    That these people were high as a kite, obviously nefarious in character, seems to cast them in a different light.

Would you choose to sit in the car with these characters. Be in public hanging with them. Most likely no one in this thread would. That we just saw this is shocking. That many see no real loss here is a sign of the times we are living.

Come/don't it is up to you. This is just a cross section of society. Same same anywhere you go.

Take from this what you will.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    The mind set we have anymore is a product of how we are being desensitized by the death and mayhem that surrounds us.
    If that were a car load of non-stoned citizens (no culture remark) it would be frightening and appalling.
    That these people were high as a kite, obviously nefarious in character, seems to cast them in a different light.
    Like I said, had it coming or not, it's not only in poor taste to joke so candidly about this, it's downright disrespectful. I have to agree with Kut here, this man didn't want that for himself, and whether he was ultimately the one that put himself in that car and in those circumstances doesn't make it anymore ok to joke about it. There are sometimes where a person really does have it coming, like they truly signed their own death wish. But in this case you can tell this man didn't ask for this, he was nervous about the unsafe handling and he leaves behind a family.

Come/don't it is up to you. This is just a cross section of society. Same same anywhere you go.
    No, it's not the same everywhere you go... maybe everywhere YOU go in the "big city" but out where I'm from we still have respect for life even if the person is a low-life... and I sure hope that you keep that crap from creeping out to small-town America because I cherish that we still have values where I live. The more and more I see from INGO members living in the bubble of Indy the more I'm happy I'm far, far from there. You may be right, this is the way life is there, it simply isn't here.

Disclaimer: I realize rural areas have problems too, heck we just had a guy kill his cousin's husband last fall for trying telling him he couldn't live with them anymore. But I think the way we look upon and treat the situation is entirely different.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    After watching it again and not being in a state of shock I see what some have said. She might have been doing this with intent.

Reading some of the comments under the video, there are screenshots of text messages between the girl and the guy. They could lead one to think that I guess.

Also the slide locked back after the shot. So either it only had one round in the magazine or it malfunctioned due to limp wristing. I didn't watch it that close to tell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like I said, had it coming or not, it's not only in poor taste to joke so candidly about this, it's downright disrespectful. I have to agree with Kut here, this man didn't want that for himself, and whether he was ultimately the one that put himself in that car and in those circumstances doesn't make it anymore ok to joke about it. There are sometimes where a person really does have it coming, like they truly signed their own death wish. But in this case you can tell this man didn't ask for this, he was nervous about the unsafe handling and he leaves behind a family.

No, it's not the same everywhere you go... maybe everywhere YOU go in the "big city" but out where I'm from we still have respect for life even if the person is a low-life... and I sure hope that you keep that crap from creeping out to small-town America because I cherish that we still have values where I live. The more and more I see from INGO members living in the bubble of Indy the more I'm happy I'm far, far from there. You may be right, this is the way life is there, it simply isn't here.

Disclaimer: I realize rural areas have problems too, heck we just had a guy kill his cousin's husband last fall for trying telling him he couldn't live with them anymore. But I think the way we look upon and treat the situation is entirely different.

We can debate this all day long and in the end not have our minds changed. That is a given.
    My response was not in defense of attitudes but in your lumping Ingo. I call Bravo Sierra. Take from that what you will.
    Out where you come from you do not have to deal with this crap. Yes, here in the big city we do. Choose your poison. Not everyone is geared for country living. I am from farm folk. I choose to live where the work is. Not spend 10% of my life in commute. With that comes a price so it seems.

When some folks see "Epic" stupid they see it differently. I am still amazed by that video. It is most unsettling. But in realizing the life choices made by those 3 and what we see daily we seem to be desensitized to all of this. I have experienced this level of idiocy a lot unfortunately. And yes, city life........:(

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Would you choose to sit in the car with these characters. Be in public hanging with them. Most likely no one in this thread would. That we just saw this is shocking. That many see no real loss here is a sign of the times we are living.

Take from this what you will.

This is the shooter... apparently an accomplished Dulcimer player. I bet she has hung around a lot of people that after seeing clip of several minutes of her life, you would not expect. It's neither obvious that they were high, nor nefarious. The only thing obvious to me was that one them was stupid. She's pictured below.

16bmrsm.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is the shooter... apparently an accomplished Dulcimer player. I bet she has hung around a lot of people that after seeing clip of several minutes of her life, you would not expect. It's neither obvious that they were high, nor nefarious. The only thing obvious to me was that one them was stupid. She's pictured below.

16bmrsm.jpg

OK.......that is really great but again Kut........all we can see is those few moments of her life when she is spewing hate and playing with a loaded gun. On her racking the slide it would seem she had intent. Now, white/black/red/tan/blue makes no difference. The setting is all we have in front of us. The passenger....listen closely to his language. The demeanor of them. It is obvious they were high. At least to me. They were so slow until the gun discharged.
    I know folks from all walks. Good/bad and in between. These cats were into something.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Multiple sources indicate he is in critical condition... I had the same thought... If I were a bettin' man, I'd he's on life-support, will likely be brain-dead, and they haven't officially determined that yet. If he even makes any sort of recovery I'll be shocked. I'm guessing they're waiting to pull the plug just to verify there are no signs of brain activity... but those are just speculations.

That being said, thug or no thug, had it coming or not, the absolute disrespect for life shown by numerous posters in this thread has me a bit disgusted... but then again, why should I be surprised at that, it's ingo... sometimes I wonder why I even come around here anymore, this is one of those times.
    It’s easy to log out if your feelz hurt, if you’re so disgusted with INGO or its members, or you wanna show us?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

I live in Indianapolis. I grew up in a town of less than 200 (and I think that was counting the cats and dogs), and have lived in a few small towns in Indiana after serving in the Army. I can tell you that you are unequivocally full of ****. Congratulations on your safe-space bubble that you've crafted for yourself (whether real or imagined), but I assure you that there are many in your "small town America" that would fit right in with us city scumbags. There are good people and bad people everywhere you go.

Something something high horse, something something snowflake. :):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I live in Indianapolis. I grew up in a town of less than 200 (and I think that was counting the cats and dogs), and have lived in a few small towns in Indiana after serving in the Army. I can tell you that you are unequivocally full of ****. Congratulations on your safe-space bubble that you've crafted for yourself (whether real or imagined), but I assure you that there are many in your "small town America" that would fit right in with us city scumbags. There are good people and bad people everywhere you go.

Something something high horse, something something snowflake. :):

jj2o80.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Dulcimer player or not, there is apparently something enticing about the "thug" culture. Acting "hard" on a video and pointing a gun at the camera saying you'll blast a mf'er or whatever, is the thing to do - for some people - to show they are "gangsta."

It's not just this incident, the interwebs is full of people showing off how "hard" they are by being stupid with a gun.

**LANGUAGE WARNING**

This video shows someone at the range flaunting their "40, homie" and waiving it at the camera, which is being held by a person, who tells the shooter "there is already one in the head" which means there is a round chambered.
    [video=youtube;Cg2yTHd3yjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2yTHd3yjY[/video]

Another video of a teenager flaunting "their" AK47 and then having a ND in the house.
    [video=youtube;16GBvBKvSUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GBvBKvSUg[/video]

Color doesn't seem to matter, so this isn't a race thing. Just a culture thing. :twocents:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dulcimer player or not, there is apparently something enticing about the "thug" culture. Acting "hard" on a video and pointing a gun at the camera saying you'll blast a mf'er or whatever, is the thing to do - for some people - to show they are "gangsta."

It's not just this incident, the interwebs is full of people showing off how "hard" they are by being stupid with a gun.

**LANGUAGE WARNING**

This video shows someone at the range flaunting their "40, homie" and waiving it at the camera, which is being held by a person, who tells the shooter "there is already one in the head" which means there is a round chambered.
    [video=youtube;Cg2yTHd3yjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2yTHd3yjY[/video]

Another video of a teenager flaunting "their" AK47 and then having a ND in the house.
    [video=youtube;16GBvBKvSUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16GBvBKvSUg[/video]

Color doesn't seem to matter, so this isn't a race thing. Just a culture thing. :twocents:

I can agree with that. Lots of people (who aren't thugs) try and act like such.... stupid. And stupid doesn't mean high.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My response was not in defense of attitudes but in your lumping Ingo. I call Bravo Sierra. Take from that what you will.
    I'm sorry but if the shoe fits... you wear it. I remember a time when jokes like that wouldn't be on here. If the mods weren't around to see it, the other members wouldn't tolerate it and the mods would come along to sweep up when they had a chance. Now it seems not only acceptable, but even encouraged. INGO is no longer the family friendly, respectable, "be the upstanding face of gunowners" forum it once was. The community has seriously gone downhill; heck we may as well just go to places like reddit and such if we're going to let that crap fly here. I came here because I could always count on a COMMUNITY of like-minded, respectable, upstanding citizens that would conduct themselves with decency, respect, and be positive influences. That simply isn't the case anymore.

Out where you come from you do not have to deal with this crap. Yes, here in the big city we do. Choose your poison. Not everyone is geared for country living. I am from farm folk. I choose to live where the work is. Not spend 10% of my life in commute. With that comes a price so it seems.

When some folks see "Epic" stupid they see it differently. I am still amazed by that video. It is most unsettling. But in realizing the life choices made by those 3 and what we see daily we seem to be desensitized to all of this. I have experienced this level of idiocy a lot unfortunately. And yes, city life........:(
    I'm not trying to make it about city life vs country life. I'm simply pointing out the sliding rule of what is common decency. What you think is acceptable (no doubt because of what you're exposed to in the city) is absolutely unacceptable where I come from. I'm not the only one that feels this way, in the last hour I've received several rep comments stating such.

These cats were into something.
    I don't dispute that. Heck, I looked through his twitter... the pics of massive wads of cash, the fact that he posted up the seizure receipt for $9k in cash by the AR police for suspected drug running. I'm certain they were in the supply side of the drug business. Doesn't make joking about him being murdered (I'll just call it that for now) any more acceptable. Yeah, he chose the lifestyle, yeah, he had to know it would catch up with him, it seemed like every few months his twitter had something about "cuz got shot man but he ok" or "cuz is gone... murdered in broad daylight", he even tweeted once that his biggest fear was catching a bullet... yeah, the wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen. Once again, I take no issue with the guy catching the bullet, it's a risk of the life he seems to have led, but the candid jokes being spewn (along with the racist BS comments on LL) are not and should never be socially acceptable.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm sorry but if the shoe fits... you wear it. I remember a time when jokes like that wouldn't be on here. If the mods weren't around to see it, the other members wouldn't tolerate it and the mods would come along to sweep up when they had a chance. Now it seems not only acceptable, but even encouraged. INGO is no longer the family friendly, respectable, "be the upstanding face of gunowners" forum it once was. The community has seriously gone downhill; heck we may as well just go to places like reddit and such if we're going to let that crap fly here. I came here because I could always count on a COMMUNITY of like-minded, respectable, upstanding citizens that would conduct themselves with decency, respect, and be positive influences. That simply isn't the case anymore.

I'm not trying to make it about city life vs country life. I'm simply pointing out the sliding rule of what is common decency. What you think is acceptable (no doubt because of what you're exposed to in the city) is absolutely unacceptable where I come from. I'm not the only one that feels this way, in the last hour I've received several rep comments stating such.

I don't dispute that. Heck, I looked through his twitter... the pics of massive wads of cash, the fact that he posted up the seizure receipt for $9k in cash by the AR police for suspected drug running. I'm certain they were in the supply side of the drug business. Doesn't make joking about him being murdered (I'll just call it that for now) any more acceptable. Yeah, he chose the lifestyle, yeah, he had to know it would catch up with him, it seemed like every few months his twitter had something about "cuz got shot man but he ok" or "cuz is gone... murdered in broad daylight", he even tweeted once that his biggest fear was catching a bullet... yeah, the wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen. Once again, I take no issue with the guy catching the bullet, it's a risk of the life he seems to have led, but the candid jokes being spewn (along with the racist BS comments on LL) are not and should never be socially acceptable.
    You know where the door is! As far as your entire first paragraph, BS! INGO is a far shade more family friendly than it “used” to be. And it has NEVER been the utopia you describe?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Reading some of the comments under the video, there are screenshots of text messages between the girl and the guy. They could lead one to think that I guess.

Also the slide locked back after the shot. So either it only had one round in the magazine or it malfunctioned due to limp wristing. I didn't watch it that close to tell.

Limp wristing a glock doesnt cause slide lock. it FTEs and almost goes back into battery because the slide doesnt totally cycle. I specifically remember this because John Murphy demonstrated this with my pistol last weekend to show everyone the hazards of an improper grip with tactical tupperware. (or Stovepipes)

But how old is that picture? (I purposefully didnt watch that video so I honestly dont know) Lots of kids go wrong after an apparently uneventful and wholesome childhood. Ted Bundy and Charles Whitman were both Boy Scouts. Just sayin.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't dispute that. Heck, I looked through his twitter... the pics of massive wads of cash, the fact that he posted up the seizure receipt for $9k in cash by the AR police for suspected drug running. I'm certain they were in the supply side of the drug business.

He may have been selling drugs, but that's not indicated. He sold used cars, at one of those local lot places. His FB has posts of the prices he was selling cars, all at <$5K. So if anyone is familiar with those types of businesses, especially in the hood, then it's easy to see where the stacks of cash came from.

Top Bottom