• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looked to me like they were all stoned out of their gourds...reason left the room long before the shooting; maybe years before.

Yup. They were both close enough to stop her. But way to slow. Until the shot rang out and the passenger was gone like the road runner.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I had hoped this was all an April Fools joke, that video will haunt me until I’m senile! Firearms are NOT toys.

I couldn't stop laughing. I just think it's crazy how stupid they all are to screw around like that. I know for fact that two of them have a loud ringing in their ears and that at least makes me smile. I'm still laughing.

Also-
    Another life that could have been saved if Glock had just installed thumb safeties.... :rolleyes:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Remember the graphic car crashes you had to watch in drivers ed. This should be mandatory for gun owners. Guns are dangerous, for a reason.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I kinda have to feel for him too. He didn't shoot himself in the head, and he obviously was uncomfortable with that chick waving that gun around.

God that was awful. You can hear him say “you’re making me nervous” as soon as she picked up the gun.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    No way that dude lived.
    Multiple sources indicate he is in critical condition... I had the same thought... If I were a bettin' man, I'd he's on life-support, will likely be brain-dead, and they haven't officially determined that yet. If he even makes any sort of recovery I'll be shocked. I'm guessing they're waiting to pull the plug just to verify there are no signs of brain activity... but those are just speculations.

That being said, thug or no thug, had it coming or not, the absolute disrespect for life shown by numerous posters in this thread has me a bit disgusted... but then again, why should I be surprised at that, it's ingo... sometimes I wonder why I even come around here anymore, this is one of those times.

Top Bottom