• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh no not this again. :mods::lala:

Indeed. I pointed out where this was going off the rails when someone decided to go personal and leveled a "you're full of ****" Country Boy's way. It's only gone down hill with more personal attacks and shade thrown his way. He seems to be a good guys by taking the high road, I'm not so inclined as long as it persists.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Indeed. I pointed out where this was going off the rails when someone decided to go personal and leveled a "you're full of ****" Country Boy's way. It's only gone down hill with more personal attacks and shade thrown his way. He seems to be a good guys by taking the high road, I'm not so inclined as long as it persists.

A dog pile?

On INGO?

Well I never.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I have no such knowledge of events. It’s seemed like a very respectful debate to me. Perspective I guess.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    635913101991790855-hurt-feelings-form-page-001.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The majority still do. You just don't hear about them. The media uses the ones who don't for profit.

The 14 year old who kills his parents and siblings makes international news.

The 14 year old who saves the old people next door from a fire just makes the local news.

Go figure.

When I was a Scout leader, and we'd take the scouts to the Veteran's Home in Lafayette, some of the Veterans thanked me for bringing the Scouts.
    Watching TV, they assumed the world was going to hell in a hand basket, that the youth of today were all raving lunatics.
    But after watching the Scouts, they realized that there are good kids out there.
    I told them, only the bad usually get on TV. been that way for decades.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom