• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This has been a test of the Indiana Gun Owners dot com forum posting system, your forum, in cooperation with local and state something-or-others, have this system in place to notify you in the event of actual posts.

Had this been an actual message, the title you just read would be followed by interesting comments and or questions; this concludes this test of the Indiana Gun Owners dot com forum posting system.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    :lmfao:
    This has been a test of the Indiana Gun Owners dot com forum posting system, your forum, in cooperation with local and state something-or-others, have this system in place to notify you in the event of actual posts.

Had this been an actual message, the title you just read would be followed by interesting comments and or questions; this concludes this test of the Indiana Gun Owners dot com forum posting system.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Best post EVER!

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN

Hey! Very clever reply.
    Actually I was getting error messages while uploading my avatar and adding the link in my signature line, and I just wanted to make sure they were working.
    I like this board. I'm glad that "anonymous" turned me on to it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Hey! Very clever reply.
    Actually I was getting error messages while uploading my avatar and adding the link in my signature line, and I just wanted to make sure they were working.
    I like this board. I'm glad that "anonymous" turned me on to it.
    Looks like you got it under control!
    I see you're in Goshen. I used to live in Ligonier and worked/shopped/played in Goshen. I have family that lives there, so I still get back once in awhile.
    Have fun posting!

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN
    I travel through Ligonier often, and I was just in (or near) Angola last weekend.
    Be sure and wave the next time you go thru town and I'll do the same.

dz86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Goshen, IN
    QRZ, QRZ de WI9NDY Rich in INDY

WI9NDY de KC9MIB - 73s and pleased to meet you.

Very clever call sign. It would probably also work if you lived in Chicago!
    It looks like you and W9ZEB live in the same general area. Do you guys ever QSO on the air?

Dave

Top Bottom