• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirkorner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Clay City, IN
    I just recently went to Terre Haute guns in Riley, IN. Very low prices, great deals, great people. I have never been this happy going to a gun shop. They are next to dollar general on SR 46. Their reloading supplies are next to nothing, but their gun supply is good and at a great price. I bought a complete polymer lower and a R Guns stripped lower for 220 out the door. The least I can say is how impressed I am.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I stopped in tonight for the first time and picked up some P Mags. Nice place, friendly people, nice varied selection of guns and I'm sure they would have had more if it wasn't for the panic buying over the last 2 days. I'll give them more business for sure.

BurninBrass

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    between a couple cornfields
    I also have visited this new shop as it's very close to Riley Conservation Club. The staff was very helpful and knowledgable. 4 coworkers, plus myself, have all bought guns in there in the short time that they have been open. They also have a website that seems to be updated very often and lists their current inventory and price. They also offer a discount if you pay in cash.

Firearms in Terre Haute | Buy, Sell and Trade Guns | Firearm Transfers

Top Bottom