• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Does anyone know a better way to take multiple AR's to the range rather than carrying several hard or soft cases? Is there a gun case that allows you to carry 3 or more AR's in a single case? One of my friends said that you can fit 4 AR's side by side in one of the hard travel cases for golf bags, any other ideas???? Thanks.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I look at these Pelican cases all the time and man I think they look awesome. The thing is I can warrant purchasing one, as I can not imagine how they could possibly cost that much to manufacture.

am94pm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Yes, the Pelican cases are nice. I have sold a few to some PD's and SD's they say they work great for storage and transport.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I own a couple double rifle cases and love them.

Here's a cheaper one if you're really interested. It basically their M4 SOPMOD 6 rifle case, just without the special foam setup.

Last edited:

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    to boilers: my friend showed up at the range with two hard case (for airline travel) golf bags and we were confused until he opened them up and had 4 AR's each in them. I was wondering if there was a better way so I didn't look like I was at the wrong range when I got there. Apokalypsi: thanks for the link I think I'm going to go with that one.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Pelican makes a case that holds multiple weapons and allows you to cut out space for mags, optics etc.

Price is up there but they are bombproof cases. Have used them for everything from weapons and laptops to camera gear. I love them.

1780-M16 Rifle - 6 Pack Deployment Case

Damn, that thing is awesome and I definitely need one...But $900 is a bit pricey for me.

Top Bottom