• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    He was excellent in "Schindler's List," and he's definitely on the right side against NYC Mayor Deblahblah regarding carriage horses, but this bit of idiocy consigns him to the pantheon of typical Hollyweird fools.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Looks like serious news websites.:rolleyes:

Seriously? It's HotAir and LegalInsurrection. Not The Onion.

But just to prove the point:

Brietbart:
    Unarmed Paris Police Officers Forced to Flee as Armed Terrorists Attack - Breitbart

The Guardian (UK):
    Police seal off Paris in huge manhunt for Charlie Hebdo attackers | World news | The Guardian

The Independent (UK):
    Charlie Hebdo shooting: At least 12 killed as shots fired at satirical magazine's Paris office - Europe - World - The Independent

CBS News:
    Paris shooting: Manhunt after gunmen attack office of Charlie Hebdo, French satirical magazine - CBS News

You're welcome to post sources that discredit the content of what they've written. Or is ad hominem all you've got?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The wife and I were just talking about this after walking out of the theater. We watched taken 3. Sigh.....

The real question is ;

Are we going to continue to support these actors and industries who happily speak for and fund those who would take away our rights?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don't know who is correct here. I do know that the media often misreports, other media repeat, and no one ever corrects.

Well, I posted six sources, including three original, independent sources, that all support the assertion; and three sources that reference and comment on those original sources.

Saying "your sources aren't serious news sites" in response is both untrue and also a logical fallacy, and provides no refuting evidence.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    PMTDCDNYUHJP-520x520.jpg
    6348054_std.png

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Not sure where you got that.From what I know all officers who responded were armed and shot back.
    I never seen one unarmed cop in Paris.

Sylvain,

Can you elaborate a bit? I know from some limited foreign travel that other countries have law enforcement structured in VERY different ways.

Clearly, some of the video available shows that some Parisian "officers" did not shoot back. But, I also understand that Paris has different levels of uniformed security. To a USian, they all appear to be "police," but some may be specifically tasked with traffic control or parking tickets. They would not have been armed.

I'm not trying to minimize their role, I'm just saying that while "we" might say "police," the officers we saw in the videos may not have been "full" police.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why is everybody getting so worked up? He's only playing the part of a hypocritical anti-American, anti-gun, making-money-off-of-guns, Hollywood actor. He's actually a secret spy with a great deal of training and really likes guns. We all have to eat, right?

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Never cared for liam neeson really, but since he's an actor, Im not surprised to hear this. It gets old hearing about this actor or that rapper etc, being anti gun, when they make their living portraying the use of firearms. Many people make a living off of their own hypocrisy, actors, musicians, politicians, etc. It's unfortunate, but all too true when people see dolla bills.

Top Bottom